The One Where Peter Can Fight¿

Hello there it is I, Jeff, son of Jeff dropping off another chapter. Also today is my birthday and I am now twenty. Yes I am old af. I would of updated sooner but I was busy graduating college. Now I have a degree how wild. Giving myself a pat on the back rn. Also this is short because I'm tired and it's my birthday.

Peter was ecstatic. He was getting a day off from school tomorrow to train with Natasha because she wanted to teach him some hand to hand combat so Peter would be better protected.

Meanwhile Ned was bummed because that meant Peter couldn't go on their surprise field trip together. But Peter high key didn't care because he'd rather train with the Black Widow than go on a field trip.

Time Jump brought to you by JJ and John B

Peter woke up in his apartment ready to start the day. He got up, brushed his teeth, got dressed, packed his gym bag, and ate a light breakfast.

After he was all ready he exited his apartment and put on his Spider-Man mask and started swinging to the tower.

When he arrived he made his way to the gym where Natasha was waiting.

"Good morning Peter," she greeted.

"Good morning Mama Spider," Peter greeted back.

"So to start I'd like to see how you fight first and then start teaching you some new skills." Spoke Natasha.

Peter nodded and the two of them got into their fighting positions and began sparring. They moved so effortlessly and eloquently that it looked as though they were doing some type of dance.

Peter was keeping his ground against Natasha but it was mainly because of his spidey sense telling him when she was going to strike. However, even with his spidey sense she was still able to hit him more than a few times.

But Peter was also able to land a few hits on Natasha as well but he made sure to pull back his punches because he did not want to hurt her.

She must of noticed.

"Alright Peter I can see you know the basics of fighting but I can tell you're holding back and I want you to go full force on me."

Peters eyes widened, "Are you sure Mama Spider? I don't want to hurt you."

She nodded, "I'm sure Peter."

Peter sighed, "Alright."

They went into their positions again and started the fight.

Meanwhile....

When Ned found out the field trip was to the tower he was so eager about going there that he accidentally forgot that Peter was there.

Ned and his class were finishing touring the lower labs and then going to see the training room. And that's when Ned remembered Peter was training today.

He started panicking and texted Peter to warn him that they were coming to the training room. However it seemed to be no use. Peter was not responding to his texts.

Well Ned thought if he is training then he's probably in his Spider-Man suit and no one will know it's him.

They entered the training room and stood at the opposite end of the room trying to see who was training.

And that's when they whole class saw puny Peter Parker sparring with the black widow.

The class watched on as Peter and Natasha fought eloquently and swiftly. They watched as Peter dodged punches and did backflips. They were in awe.

It wasn't until Peter pinned Natasha on the mat that a certain someone thought it'd be a good idea to yell across the room.

"WHAT THE HELL IS PUNY PETER PARKER DOING SPARRING WITH THE BLACK WIDOW!" Flash practically screeched.

Peter turned toward the voice and his eyes widened and he froze in his place.

Natasha spoke up first, "Peter here is Mr.Starks intern and if the wrong people found out he could be in danger so I've been helping him learn how to fight." She said lying effortlessly.

"What the I-intern s-ships real?"  Flash sputtered.

Peter, who finally unfroze, spoke up, "Yes Flash for the umpteenth time the internship is real. Now if you don't mind I'm all sweaty from sparring and in desperate need of a shower goodbye."

And with that Peter turned and walked out of the room leaving everyone in his class in shock. Well everyone aside from Ned who was impressed with how well Peter handled himself.

Needless to say the whole bus trip back to school was filled with everyone talking about how well Peter could fight and how he could of beat up Flash easily.

Fin

Word count: 817

Sorry that it was short and kinda lame but everyone wanted me to update so I just wanted to put something out.

Question: Favorite tv show?
I'm sure you've noticed all my show references so you know some of my favorites.