145

William smiled to see Bella's eyes, and he felt that his heart was soft, then his eyes flashed and he yawned. Bella looked over. When she saw his tired face, she felt a little distressed in her heart. She knew that because he was worried about her, he had watched her all night.

She immediately said, "Well, I'm fine now. Take a break!" When William heard this, a stronger light flashed in his eyes; "Would you like me to go to bed?" Bella realized that there was only one bed in the ward. his bright eyes clearly meant that he wanted to sleep with her. 

"No, you can go outside and find a place to sleep."  The flush on her face had just floated up again. When she saw the smiling eyes of William, she felt that her heart could not stop at all. "But I don't want to let Bella alone. Don't worry. I won't take advantage of you this time." William's face was bewildered, and there was a hint of pleading in his eyes.

Bella almost agreed, but in the end, she woke up in time; "No, this bed is too small to sleep with you." Finally finding an excuse, Bella felt that her heart was about to jump out. "The bed is too small. We can come closer. I'll hug you tightly." William took off his shoes and jackets, then quickly went to bed and grabbed her body. There was a triumphant smile on his face, "Look, the two of us on this bed are just right, not small at all."

Bella felt that her waist and legs seemed to be on fire. her body was stiff for fear that William would do something. In the end, William did not do anything and fell asleep. Bella moved a little and wanted to removed his hand, but she could not. She had slept for almost one day and one night. At this moment, she had no drowsiness at all. When she heard the breath coming from her ear, she slowly relieved some of the panics with him and shared a sense of peace. 

She turned her head slightly and saw his handsome face. This man looked really good, with his sculpted face, his bushy saber eyebrows running straight into his temples, his crooked nose, and his firm, thin lips, every part was perfect. At this moment, he closed his eyes and added a sense of serenity. he was much softer than when he was awake. 

Bella eagerly looked at him and thought about the scene when he was with her. It seemed that in front of her, he had always compromised, of course, except that he had tried his best to stick to her.  She looked at her waist. Even though he was asleep, he still refused to give up and hugged her, she suddenly feeling something different. 

William woke up after sleeping for more than two hours. It seemed that he had set the alarm clock. When it was already noon, he asked Bella, "Bella, what do you want to eat?" Bella saw his messy hair and felt warm. She said, "I'm not hungry, you can sleep a little longer." The dark circles under his eyes had not completely disappeared, which meant that he didn't get enough sleep. She immediately felt very distressed.

'Bella, you're caring for me..." William said happily, and his focus was all on Bella's emotion for him. "I ... you didn't rest well because of me, I'm just a little guilty." Bella suddenly felt guilty, and immediately explained guiltily.

"Bella, do you know that the explanation is a cover-up?" Williams's pupil was filled with a bright light. Bella could not escape, and she could only stare blankly at him. "So Bella, I know that you must care about me." William continued. Bella's face quickly rendered. She felt that it was too disappointing. In front of him, she blushed more and more times. 

"I'm hungry!" The topic was ambiguous, so Bella wanted to change the topic. But as her words just fell through, she saw William's eyes with green lights. "What do you mean, Bella?" He smiled, and his face was full of evil. Bella's heart tightened. This man had actually understood in the way. Now, her pretty face was completely red, but at the same time, her face was filled with anger.

"I'm hungry, belly, belly! Just belly!" After a series of explanations, the smile of William became more and more beautiful! Good! His Bella returned to normal. 'No matter where you're hungry. I'll feed my Bella." William got up from the bed, and Bella's face became redder after seeing William putting up his clothes and shoes.

He didn't go out, the security guard already brought the lunchbox over. "Bella, I'll make it for you personally after you leave the hospital. Now you'll have something to eat first." William's eyes were apologetic and worried, he would never let his Bella be endangered by leaving his sight again.

Bella was shocked.he had apologized to her for such a thing. HE set up the table, and then placed the lunch boxes one by one, the movement was slightly stiff. This made Bella even more touched. Such a thing should not be done to him so much so that he wasn't familiar with it. " Bella, you look at me like this, do you suddenly find that I'm handsome?"

Bella then returned to her senses, and she looked a little shy in her senses and she looked a little shy I hear the expression, "William, you're so narcissistic." Even though she did think so in her heart, when she was exposed by him, she jumped a little. 

"Bella, I'm not narcissistic, I'm in love with you." He said as he put the lunchbox into the hands of Bella, with a gentle smile on his face. After taking the lunch box, Bella covered her cheek. The heat from her face made her know that. her face must be red, so she wanted to cover it with the lunch box. William noticed her little tricks, but he did not expose it. His Bella had just recovered and he wanted her to eat well. 

"Bella on, eat more!" He put the dish in the box that Bella held and watched her eat. Bella asked, "Why don't you eat?" William accompanied her for a long time. he had to be hungry, but now because he put the dish into her bowl, he had not eaten at all. William said gently, 'Bella, I'm not hungry.I want to watch you eat. Quickly." 

Moving touched the tear glands. Bella felt that there was a drop of tears in her eyes. She bowed her head and finally held back the tears that were about to fall, but her tone was inevitably choked, "Let's eat together, there are so much, I couldn't eat up."

"Okay." William agreed, but he didn't move the chopsticks until he saw that Bella was about to eat her fill. After eating, William packed the lunch box. William knew that Bella was a little afraid of the doctor, but now that he saw that Bella's state was good, so he opened the door and let the doctor come in.