THIRTY-THREE

Day Of The Gender Reveal...

Today's the day ima find out my babies gender. I'm honestly so fucking nervous but Dave's been helping me out by giving me all types of food.

We decided to have a cookout, gender reveal, and a baby shower all in one. Everyone is here.

My mom, Chanel, Kairi, Cherish, Jayden, Jordan, Paris, Dave, and some other family members from my side and Dave's side. Cherish's ankle got better but she's still taking everything easy.

Her friends are here with their parents too and everyone's having a good time.

Then me and my girls song came on, Twerk It by V.I.C

Me,Cherish and Kairi went to the dance floor and danced.

Twerking it for daddy, Twerk-Twerkin it for daddy. Twerking it for daddy, Twerk-Twerkin it for daddy.

I allowed them to twerk only when they around me but I put an exception for today.

We started twerking while everyone started hyping us up, Kairi was really working her shit.

"Okay siss!" Paris yelled video recording. "Okay I see yall." Jordan yelled.

Dave came behind me and started hyping me up that's when I really went crazy. "Aye yall!" Kairi soon got tired and stopped but hyped the three of us up then outta nowhere Isiah started doing the same thing Dave was doing to Cherish.

Everyone started screaming and hollering. Cherish and I did a little dance we been practicing and Kairi joined in when it was her turn.

I did a whole damn split and started twerking while Kairi and Cherish did a split in front of me. So it was Kairi then Cherish then me.

"AYYYY!" Everyone screamed and I laughed before attempting to get back up.

The girls and Dave helped me up and I sat down while everyone else kept dancing.

I went back to eating.

This shit was fucking lit all the way. The kids were running around playing and I was looking cute.

Liked by baby_

Liked by baby_.jay and 780,900 others
KarinJinsui: wouldn't trade this for the world 😌
View all 3,790 comments
daveeast: ❤❤❤
Famous_.paris: the makeup 😍

"Sup baby." Dave came and kissed my cheek and I kissed his lips. "Hey." I said and ate some chips. "You been eating since this shit started." He chuckled and I shrugged.

"I'm eating for two." I said and drunk some of my soda. He chuckled. He looked me up and down licking his lips.

"What?" I asked getting a little horny. "Can't wait till all these motherfuckers leave my house so I can rip them shits off you." She said and i smirked.

"Really? Well when they leave I got some else in mind." I said lookin at him. "These bitches gotta go." He said standing up and I laughed pulling back down.

"Or we could do a lil sum before they tell the gender." I said and he shot up. "We finna be back." He said and pulled me to the room and I grabbed a couple cookies first.

When we got to the bedroom he shut and locked the door and kissed all over me. He only took my shorts and panties off before eating me out. I moaned gripping the sheets. He slowly stuck a finger inside of me and I moaned loud and he chuckled while slipping another finger inside me.

He licked me and fingered me at the same time and I moaned as loud as ion know what. I'm pretty sure they can hear me outside.

"D-Dave I'm about to cum." I said moaning. "Nah hol that shit in." He said and I could do it. I came and I tried catching my breath.

He chuckled and hovered above me. "Didn't I say to hold that shit in?" He said kissed my neck.

Shit I'm in trouble....

"All fours baby. Let's go." He smacked my butt and I pouted. "B-but I'm pregnant." He scoffed. "Shoulda held that shit in like I said. All fours."

I soon got on all fours and that niggs rammed into me hard as fuck and moaned loud. Then he grabbed my hair and wrapped my shit around his fist yanking it every now and then.

I moaned louder and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. We then heard a bang on the door, not no normal knock.

"Nasty bitches it's time for presents!" Jordan yelled and I heard Jayden laughing. "That's why she pregnant now." Jayden said laughing then I heard them walk away.

"Cockblockin bitches." He mumbled pulling out. I wanted to take a bath so damn bad but instead I washed up so I ain't smell like anything.

I tried to brush my hair down as best as I could. When I finished I sprayed perfume and we went back outside.

Jordan and Jayden was smirking so me and Dave flipped them off making them laugh.

We sat in the two chairs that they made us sit in. "Okay dave opens the boy presents and Karin open the girl presents." Paris instructed and we nodded.

I went first.

"This is from Chanel." I opened it revealing to packs of onesies. "Aww these fucking cute." My favorite one was the one that said, Bhad Bhabie and I chuckled putting this one away.

"This is from Kairi." He said surprised and I smiled. He opened it revealing a blue duck and I could tell she painted it with nail polish.

"Kai this yo favorite duck." He said in shock. "I want my new sibling to have it." She said smiling and Dave smiled too.

"Next one is from Jayden." I opened it revealing a breast milk pump. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "Its always you." I smirked and he laughed.

For Cherish's shower he bought me condoms.

After we opened all the presents it was time for the gender reveal.

"Okay Dave next to the blue one, Karin next to the pink one. The glitter is Gold for a girl and Black for a boy." She said giving us both sticks to pop the balloon.

"DRUMROLL PLEASE!" Jordan and Jayden yelled making everyone drumroll then they started a countdown.

"10...9...8...7...6...5...4...3...2..1"

We popped the balloon and the color was.......

A/N: CLIFFHANGERRR 🤣 I'm sorry I just had to do it 🤣🤣🤣. Anywho this is the Cover for the sequel, Fantasy.

Yall like it?

Of course Dave and Karin and everyone else in this story will be in the sequel with some additional characters! I'm so excited to continue this journey with Cherish and Kairi.

-🦋