20

"You're so adorable you know that?" Michael said now holding  Marcus in his arms. He's always wanted a son. Holy was still missing  and nobody noticed yet.

"Thank you?" He smiled widely and giggled.

"Hey Luke, where's my baby girl?" Ashton asked.

"Ugh, she's probably upstairs." Luke said kneeling down next to Marcus.

"I'll go check." Ashton said running  up the stairs.

Ashton went up the stairs, only to find no sign of  Holly. He was very worried and ran back down the stairs.

"Guys Holly isn't up there!" Ashton said.

"Ashton don't be silly" Luke nervously chuckled.

He ran up the stairs himself.

"Holly, cupcake where are you?" He looked in every room. He still didn't see her.

Luke could feel his heart pounding, and the tears threatening to spill from his eyes.

He wasn't just scared about not finding  her, he was also afraid that if he finds her, she'll hate him.

"Guys she's not there." Luke said breathing  heavily.

"We have to go look for her now!" Ashton said. Michael grabbed Marcus in his arms. They all exit the door.

"Holly!" Luke yelled out.

"Holly where are you?!" Calum also shouted.

"Baby girl!" Ashton yelled. They continuously ran. Luke was nearly in tears. So was Ashton, Calum, and Michael.

"What if we don't find her, I-I can't lose her she's my life, my heart, guys I wouldn't be able to live on  without her, I need my cupcake." Luke said the tears falling  from his eyes.

"Don't worry we'll find her." Calum said giving  Luke a small hug.

They thought  long and hard about where she could possibly  be.

They continuously  walked until they stumbled upon the graveyard. The graveyard that held Luke's one and only love. Holland.

They saw Holy sitting  upon her grave tracing  over her dead mother's  name.

"I miss you so much mommy, if you were  alive...you wouldn't forget me right?, please comeback mommy, nothing  is the same without  you, and I dont think daddy loves me anymore, but mommy  you love me right?, I dream about you every night, I miss your hugs and when you would do my hair for me in the morning, mommy I  hope you  haven't  forgotten  me since you're with God. Mommy I love you." Holly sobbed still tracing the letters of her mother's name. Holland Marie Carthwell.

Everyone was crying by now. Even little Marcus, he knows how Holly feels, he has no biological  parents with him anymore.

Luke was on his knees, sobbing.

"H-holly." Luke said barely audible.

Holly turned around, her eyes were now very red and dirt alp over her pants.

"Come here." He said. Holly walked towards Luke. Luke tried wrapping  his arms around her but she continously pounder her fist into his chest.

"No, No, No, you don't love me anymore, you only love Mracus, and so does Uncle Mikey, Uncle Cal, and Uncle Ash, you all only love Marcus, you don't care about me anymore." Holly sobbed even more

"Daddy I hate you and I mean it this time." Holly said. Luke had that feeling  in his heart again, where it felt like someone  was ripping his heart out of his chest and stomping on it. He cried even more.

"No, Cupcake you d-dont mean that." Luke stammered.

"Yes, I do and I hate, you guys to." She said bringing  her gaze towards Ashton, Calum, and Michael.

"Baby girl please don't say that, we love you so much we're so sorry." Ashton said as a few tears slipped his eyes and hit his shirt. Ashton held his arms out but Holly rejected. They all went home in silence.

A/N: don't worry  I'm updating  right after this shit just got crazy.