The Raid (Part Two)

A/N: I'm so sorry about that wait. Halfway through writing this chapter I had two essays to write (One being a required 18 paragraphs), a documentary to watch with questions to answer, two art projects, and a test all due in the same week.

I've been sitting at my laptop every second of every day, and I couldn't even be writing shit I actually wanted to write. It sucked. But, here we are. Now, I wanted to talk to you all about something.

So, I just found out that on FFN this story surpassed 1,000,000 views. I...I don't know what to say (BTW, the chapter with the sex scene had a major spike in views. Ya bunch of pervs...says the one who wrote it) The fact that enough of you have stuck around to cultivate that amount of views on this rarepair story that I still think is pretty hit or miss is outstanding to me. It's not just FFN either, all the sites I post on have amazing support. (Now, if only Wattpad would get their shit together and fix their stupid ranking system because my story was very high for a long time but suddenly vanished and hasn't been on there for months. Shouldn't the base ranking system be based on views, votes, and comments and the other ones such as "New" and "Rising" use the other variables? I dunno, that just makes sense to me.) Anyway, I just have to say thank you again. I know this story isn't for everyone, I make mistakes, I have my bad days, a lot of this story is strange, awkward, questionable, etc. But to everyone here that seriously thinks this story is worth something, that thinks it's legitimately worth a read, thank you.

I started this story during a pretty dark spot in my life. One that started a few years ago if I'm being honest. I started writing this purely because I thought, "Fuck it. I don't have anything else to do and it won't go anywhere" and almost a form of escapism. Like writing my own little world about other people's lives would distract me from my real one. But, I definitely didn't think it would be multiple chapters, much less 50+ going on 60 and beyond, AND I would have multiple other stories. The support for An Insecure Violet is also starting off very strong and I've already fallen in love with writing Kyouka (You have no idea how strange it was writing a hetero Kyouka after writing the Kyouka in this story for so long. But her and Izuku fit so well it's scary). And Thank You started out...uh...rough, in a less crude term. Yet somehow here we are.

This story, and most especially all of you, have made me so happy. Reading all of your likes, criticisms, jokes (you people on Wattpad are so fucking nuts and I love you), and just everything is amazing. I literally can't wait to see another notification from someone. Ever since writing this my personal life has actually gotten a lot happier. Still has kinks, but whose doesn't?

Whenever this story comes to an end I might just have to make one long ass letter to the people who I always see comment and message and such. I know I can't give much, but I hope my stories can be enough.

Thank you.

Pun intended.

...I still have no idea how any of you find me funny.

The teams all ran down the stairs, the light of the hallway behind them being their only way of seeing. Izuku pulled out his tracking device and watched as Eri's red dot began moving further into the compound. And if she was on the move, so was Chisaki. The group made it to the bottom of the stairs, only to find a dead end. Mirio slipped his head through the wall and looked around. "We're clear."

Izuku and Ejirou crashed through the wall, allowing everyone to move forward. Sir turned back to yell up the stairwell at Bubble Girl, who was dealing with the captured villains up top, only for the doorway to suddenly close. "Well, that's not good."

The ground began shifting and the walls began morphing around them. The hall began twisting into a spiral, the light from the end beginning to vanish. Once again Izuku's world began to slow down. His tracker said that the main hall that they were in would take them directly to Eri. He was the only one capable of making it...