𖣔chapter 19- the nightlights𖣔

After hours of groaning and growls from the snowy beast on the oak floor, three, energetic, playful creatures were scattered around like tossed clothes, tapping and howling playfully, trying to regain balance of their own heads. I laughed as I saw a panicked hiccup chasing after them, trying to contain them in the small bedroom we were huddled in.

"Names?"

"Pouncer," he pointed to a jumping white, green eyed night light.

"Dart," a blue eyed, black backed, white stomached nightlight now climbing onto his desk.

"Ruffrunner," the last little minion, a black, green eyed dragon, mainly looking like toothless, with white tail fins and white paws.
He hastily grabbed a small but curious dart and pulled him out of his now empty fish basket.

Toothless growled menacingly at all his children, and all skidding to a stop in a neat line in front of the two tired parents, cowering at the towering black figure.

                        ***

***

Fluffy clouds drifted lazily above the odd crowd, large wings spread below the white canopy.
A sigh escapes my plump lips as Hiccup gazed lovingly at my content face.

"What?" I giggle as he flips on his back so he's staring at me, gliding in mid air.

"Your so beautiful when your happy,"

I blush as bright as a tomato.

"I want to let you know," I gulp loudly.

"Yeah?" Hiccup questions questioningly, trying to hide a wide smile.

"I..." I gulp again. "Iloveyou! Even if you don't love me back I love you more than you could know! You've always been there for me and showed me for the first time what love was. I really, really love you!" I spoke as fast as a night fury at top speed, and waiting for a response nervously I was surprised when I heard a familiar low, handsome laugh.

"I don't love you? I love you more than anything..." he slowly got quieter, and almost as I slipped off (d/n)'s back, she roared playfully, and as I slipped off, she flew crazily after the three escaping babies, knocking me off course and as I fell, I closed my eyes calmly, feeling the strong arms I loved in their familiar place. He laid a passionate but gentle kiss on my lips and sat me on the midnight dragons back, allowing me to wrap my arms around him.

I smiled but looking up to see where (d/n) had flown off too, tears pricked my eyes, and worry fell into my stomach as I saw a large brown net closed tightly around her pale body, noticing a little black head behind her wing.

"Hurry, Hiccup! That's my baby over there!" He didn't need telling twice, but before toothless could speed up to his usual lightning bolt speed, a large fire bolt had cut us off, and (d/n) slipped into clouds, out of sight.

—————————————————
Heheheh cliff hanger. 

GucciHemmingsx I am prepared for ur rant abt this 😂

I love you all! Thank you for all the support! ❤️❤️❤️

Ender xxx