dungeon .38

You guys know the drill. Vote, comment, follow. Ily.

CALEB VELLA

I wasn't sure what hurt more. The pain in my heart or hearing Evan cry out for me. My stomach twists in knots of regret and a wave of nausea washes over me, I can't believe I did that to him.

No matter how much I knew it was the best thing to do, it was hard to accept seeing him like that. He's going to hate me for the rest of his life but I know for a fact I will find him again at some point, later on in our lives. This isn't the end for us, it was just the beginning. I had something to take care of first to make sure we wouldn't be separated again.

On the drive back to the house my mind is clouded with a million different thoughts, my head starts to pound harshly. I had to tell someone what I did, the thought of Ava and Jaxon thinking I had done this because I didn't want him was a terrifying thought.

Jaxon... My mindlink calls out to him.

Caleb, what the fuck is going on?

I angrily wipe away with my tears with my hand before slamming it back down onto the steering wheel.

Tell Evan I'm sorry. I'm doing this for him and I need you guys to look after him.

Caleb you need to explain right fucking now! Jaxon demands in my head.

It's my dad, I had to do this Jaxon. Believe me it was the last thing I wanted to do but I have to keep him safe. Please look out for him. I plead.

Jaxon's reply takes a few moments before I hear him speak, okay.

Shutting off our mindlink before I pull into the drive. A strange feeling runs down my spine as my skin raises in goosebumps, something wasn't right.

As I climb out of my car I am instantly met by my father, he looms by the front door. His eyes are narrowed towards me as he watches my every move. I wanted nothing more than to rip his eyeballs out and feed them to him, just looking at him made me want to throttle him.

"Is the deed done?" His deep voice asks as I stop in front of him.

My eyes watch him for a few moments, I feel my fingers twitch at my sides. "Yes it is," I barely make out.

Ryker tilts his head towards me like he didn't believe a word I said. "Are you sure about that?" He taunts.

Having to ball my hands into fists to stop myself from shaking. "Yes I'm sure," I say through gritted teeth.

"Maybe I should get one of my men to go check him out," Ryker shrugs casually, his gesture nothing more than to get under my skin.

"No," I growl out. The thought made my skin crawl, this wasn't part of the deal. "You don't go anywhere near him. No one goes anywhere near him."

Ryker smirks before looking down to the floor. "You look like shit," he comments. "So I already know you did it."

I wanted to smack that stupid fucking smile off his face.

"In a way I kind of wish you stayed so I could have ripped his throat out in front of you," he smiles at me evilly.

"Shut. The. Fuck. Up." I pant between my words. My wolf was ready to shift and I had to try my hardest to keep him at bay. "I did what you said, so you don't lay a finger on him."

Ryker's chuckle fills the air which adds to my fuelling frustration. "Don't worry," he says cheerily. "You won't ever find out what happens to him because I'm taking you to my pack."