15

alejandro pov:

august 21

tomorrow school starts & time kinda went by fast. i'm kinda nervous? i just don't wanna be the "new kid" that label is annoying. people stare, they talk well whisper, they assume, you get a lot of fake friends at first because they wanna be friends with the "new kid" so. not really excited for that part.

i am hoping to meet a girl someone who would be special too me. i don't know i never really had anything serious with a girl. like a serious relationship neither has y/n so we really can't give each other advice or opinions on it. i guess i just wanna experience love, that isn't from your friends or family. the "love of my life" type of beat, yk? i wanna do stuff with her and vibe. i want to love someone. like in a relationship way. i wanna introduce her to my parents and they like her.

it was 11am, i went to go on a run. five minutes in and i bumped into someone. i crashed down and fell straight on the ground. i looked up getting ready to stand and saw a hand, reaching for me. i took it and got up. i started dusting myself,

a: oh tha-
i looked up. she was beautiful, her hair was curly-ish. she was just pretty like extremely pretty.
?: oh yeah no problem, haha.
a: what you doing out here?
?: heading to the skate park.
a: where?
?: over there * she pointed *
a: oh shit didn't know there was one here.
?: you must be new?
a: yeah i just moved here like a week ago
?: oh my gosh, your family should come have some dinner with my family!
a: really?
?: yeah why not? it's a neighborly thing to do.
a: hm i guess, what's your name?
?: i'm melanie, you?
a: oh i'm alejandro.
m: cool name.
a: you too...
m: look here's my snapchat how about i let you know when my family can have you over?
a: oh yeah for sure
i pulled out my phone and scanned her snapcode.
m: well i'm gonna get going see ya.
she started walking off
i waved, she caught my eyes.
she was drop dead goregous...

whatever back to running.
i was running listening to lil uzi, i just kept pushing myself not too stop had to get prepared for soccer tryouts. i haven't worked out in a couple weeks i got lazy and busy i guess. so it was time to snap out of procrastinating and back into productivity. then another BUMP. i looked back and he landed on the floor i went to help him up.

a: kai?
k: ah shit you pushed like you were tackling.
a: what are you doing here?
k: running?? just like you?
a: okay yeah but you live 20 minutes away from me, IN A CAR.
k: what's the big deal?
a: you ran far to land in my neighborhood.
k: what can i say i'm active.
a: don't burn yourself out man tryouts are in a couple weeks.
k: yeah yeah i know, you too. make sure you drink a lot of water yeah?
a: you too
k: oh we still going to the fair right?
a: yeah of course, cool if i invite y/n?
k: there's the spirit.
a: wdym?
k: before you didn't want her to come now you do
a: yeah she doesn't know anyone here, and she loves fairs/amusement parks whatever you call them.
k: well that's good, can't leave ma bestie out
a: you don't like her right?
k: hell nah she's like a sister to me come on
a: why you say it like that
k: hell nah? because she just a friend yk? you're her brother, you're my friend. i just wanna look out for both of you.
a: you're a good guy kai
k: i'd like to think so
he whispered
a: huh?
k: oh nothing, aye i'm gonna go so i can take a nap and be energized for the fair
a: yeah me too imma get back to running, catch u later.

we shook up and left. after ten more minutes of running i went back home and plopped the floor.

y/n pov: