EPILOGUE

"Baby you gotta push." I said holding Karins hand. "NIGGA AINT THAT WHAT THE FUCK IM DOING. THE LIL FUCKER DONT WANNA COME OUT!" She screamed at me and the doctor chuckled.

"Fuck you laughing at nigga?" I said and he shutted the fuck up. After being in delivery with Karin for 4 fucking hours the baby finally came.

He looked so damn cute it wasn't even funny.
After they got him dressed I took a picture.

Liked by Baby_.Jay and 45,900 others
daveeast: my son DJ was just born 🥺
View all 7,890 comments
Baby_.jay: bro my nephew cute 🥰
Famous_.paris: awe look at my baby, finna spoil the shit outta him 😭
Lilbackwood: awe shii yu making me and Paris da godparents no arguin

"Wanna hold him?" Karin looked at me and held our baby. "No what if I drop him? Or I accidentally break a toe? Or...something." I said freaking out and she laughed. "You held Kairi didnt you?" When I say she made a nigga blush I mean I blushed and I felt like a little bitch.

She laughed. "Oh my God. You never held Kairi as a baby before?" She said cracking up and I rolled my eyes.

"Baby just hold him. I promise you not gon break his toe." She chuckled and I rolled my eyes. Hesitantly I held him and he was fucking tiny.

He was so cute and a tear dropped. I done had a whole baby with this girl and I married her. I love her more than I love me.

I smiled down at him and he opened his little brown eyes. "Wassup lil DJ." I looked at him and he grabbed my finger and held onto it. I kissed his hand and rocked him back and forth.

We made a cute ass baby.

Hours later the rest of our family came and right now Paris was holding DJ. "Yo what if I dropped this lil nigga?" She joked and I laughed.

"Drop my son ima drop yo ass." I said and she laughed.

"When can we hold him?" Cherish asked and Kairi nodded agreeing.

I got then situated and put DJ in between them. "You know what? Nevermind what if I break his finger or sum?" Kairi said getting up and I laughed.

"Man yo daddy said the same thing. What if I break his toe?" She mocked me and laughed. We all had a great time and soon everyone left including the two girls.

I laid in the bed next to her and we cuddled. "You know I love you right?" I said tracing circles on her stomach. "Yes and I love you maybe just a little more." She said and I chuckled.

"You could never." She laughed and mushed my head. "Man whatever." We talked for a while and then we went to sleep.

-

-

-

A week later we could finally go home and we went to our new house.

It was beautiful and cozy

It was beautiful and cozy. We ain't need anything too big but not too small either so we settled for this. We walked in and she sat on the couch placing DJ's carseat next to her feet.

I went to the kitchen and made her something to eat because I knew she was hungry. After I made her and me some Ramon Noodles and handed it to her.

"Thanks." She said and I ate my food. We got the house to ourselves for 3 days before the girls came back home. "You know? All that drama we had in the past, I'm grateful for it because it brought me you and I'm so damn happy. So I thank Marcus for what he did because if he didnt i never would've been with you being this happy." Karin said and I smiled and kissed her cheek.

"I love you too baby." I said and she smiled. "That's all I need." For the rest of the day we talked about shit and then we got in bed.

"Baby I learned something." I mumbled.

"What?" She asked looking at me and I kissed her lips.

"I learned how to love and to cherish."

A/N: Welp, that's that but dont get too sad because the sequel Fantasy will be published pretty damn soon. I'm so glad yall stuck with me throughout this entire book 🥺

Anywaysssss see yall soon 😘

I love yall

👉🏾👈🏾🥺 🥺

-🦋