18 | blue

Third person pov:

"I told you not to walk on your own, and what did you do? Went to a goddamn park like it wouldn't have been more convenient if I just picked you up from your house." Jimin scolded Jungkook first thing when he stepped foot inside his car.

"Hello to you too Jimin. How was my day? My day was great thanks for asking." Jungkook rolled his eyes while putting his seatbelt on.

Jimin sighed. "Sorry, I'm just worried about you."

"I know, but I'm a big boy so I can take care of myself. Thank you for worrying though." Jungkook gave him a playful smirk to which Jimin just rolled his eyes. "Also who are you and what have you done to Jimin?"

Jimin looked at him weirdly before finally understanding what he meant. "Ah yes, I changed my hair again. Just so you know I dye my hair a lot, I like to experiment or I get bored if I have the same hairstyle for too long."

"Yeah it's very.. blue. But it suits you." Jungkook touched his hair. "Just make sure you take good care of it or you're going to end up bald soon." He joked.

Jimin smacked his arm playfully before starting the car. "Okay so where we're off to?"

"Starbucks." Jungkook mumbled while looking out the window.

"Starbucks? That's the fancy café you wanted to go to? You really are a twink huh." Jimin erupted in soft laughed.

"Shut up, I'm caffeine deprived and starbucks is the only thing that sounds great right now. All the coffee in my house finished and since I have to take painkillers basically every day, Taehyung refuses to buy me more because 'I shouldn't be mixing caffeine with medicine' as he says, and in his opinion everything that rhymes has to be true." Jungkook rested his cheek on his fist while sighing after he was done with his rant, his face cutely smushed.

"Wait he kind of has a point there." Jimin chuckled. "Bro's before hoes, fake it till you make it, you snooze you lose, be gay do crimes— no wait that one doesn't rhyme.."

Jungkook tried not to laugh but eventually gave in. "Okay okay we get it, jeez I just wanted some coffee and instead I get a whole damn poem about it."

It didn't take long for them to reach their destination. Jimin gave Jungkook a hand while getting out of the car even if he complained the whole time and swore down he could do it on his own.

"Gosh you sound like my boyfriend. Stop whining like an old man and let me help you." Jimin finally pulled him up and closed the door behind them.

Once they were inside, drinks already ordered, they did their best to find the most comfortable seats before finally settling down. "I told you they have couches here, my ass will be fine." Jungkook joked to which Jimin gave him a look.

"Anyways, tell me something about your boyfriend. You haven't really talked about him much." Jungkook rested his chin on his palms, looking at the older curiously.

"Ah where do I even start." Jimin smiled to himself. "Yoongi is the type of person to seem cold on the outside, but once you get close to him and prove that you care, he is the sweetest person."

Yoongi.. that name seems familiar.

"That kinda sounds like Tae, you only see his true colours once you earn his trust. But I remember back in college where we first met, he was this popular guy that all girls gushed over, he slept around a lot which kinda gave him a negative reputation of playing with people's feelings." Jungkook stirred his drink while staring at it, his mind wandering while reminiscing about the past.

"But in reality he was so much more than that, once we got closer I learned how he was a nerd who had a weird obsession with Naruto, and a big softie for his younger siblings. He told me they made him play dress-up with them when he was younger and I think that's absolutely endearing. I can just imagine him in a pink dress and a tiara, walking around the room proudly just to make them happy." Jungkook giggled to himself at the vision, he had a faint blush on his cheeks after he realised he went on and on about his crush.

"Wow I honestly don't know if I'm the one that has a boyfriend here or you." Jimin snorted. "You talk about him like you've been married for 50 years."

Jungkook bit his lip. "We do act like an old married couple sometimes I have to admit. But we're just two dorks trying to pay for one rent together sadly." He sighed.

"How long are you going to wait until you tell him?" Jimin asked, his eyebrows furrowed.

Jungkook shrugged. "I have no idea, I had so many good opportunities but I'm just too freaked out. He's still obviously confused about his sexuality and I feel like he would try to push me away if I told him that I like his dick up my ass."

Jimin tried to keep a straight face but failed miserably as both males started laughing. "Speaking of dicks up asses, our neighbours are so damn loud. In the past few weeks they were going at it every other night like their lives depended on it. Yoongi was about to file a complaint but they thankfully stopped."

"Oh god that's the worst." Jungkook laughed. "I remember my old neighbour would bring his boyfriend over a lot and they would fuck all night, literally. After a while me and Taehyung were sick of it so we started doing pranks on him for payback."

"Hm that actually sounds like a good idea, I might hook Yoongi onto it, he likes some sweet revenge." Jimin wiggled his eyebrows at the younger.

______

A few hours and three more cups of coffee later, both males just talked and talked about all kinds of things. From embarrassing stories to their childhood and everything in between. Once the sun started to set Jimin called it a day and drove Jungkook back. The younger insisted to be dropped off at the same park as earlier since he wanted to get some fresh air once again. As much as Jimin worried and wanted to say no, he decided to trust him.

"I promise I'll call you the second I get home okay? I'm gonna be fine, I just need to clear my head and get some fresh air before I'm locked in my house again for another couple of days." Jungkook explained while they were on their way back.

"Alright, just be safe okay? It's already late too, don't want anyone to kidnap you or something." Jimin smiled bitterly at him.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. "I think others should be scared of me not the other way around, I will beat their ass if someone tries to kidnap me."

"Not if your ass is busted already." Jimin chuckled.

"That's a good point, but in case of an emergency pain isn't an obstacle, adrenaline is my best friend so I'll be fine."

They joked back and forth for a while longer before the car stopped and it was time to say goodbye. "I had a great time, we should do this more often." Jimin smiled as they both hugged awkwardly, it was a bit uncomfortable in the cramped car but they made it work.

"Of course. I have nothing to do at home anyway, so maybe we can meet up at mine next time. Ooh I know! You could bring Yoongi so we can all get to know each other. We could play board games and watch movies and you know, all that cliche stuff."

Jimin smiled. "That sounds great. Maybe this weekend?"

"Weekend is perfect, since Tae will be home then." Jungkook clapped excitedly.

"It's a double date." Jimin winked.

"It's a double date indeed." Jungkook wiggled his eyebrows before getting out of the car. "I'll text you the details once I talk it out with Tae. See you soon!"

"See ya! Be safe!"

Jungkook shut the door and was left with the cool breeze and the sound of trees waving as Jimin drove off into the night.

Things seemed to be going so well, nothing could go wrong.