Chapter 17

~A week later~

Itona had already been properly introduced to the children he'd be spending the rest of the school year with. They all certainly left their own different impressions on him. Most good, some not that bad.

The white haired boy gazed at his classmates as they all tried to pay attention to the teaching octopus.

Although Itona's face was stoic and simply unreadable, he was definitely doing his equivalent to a smile, at least on the inside. The bright, inviting smiles of the people seated in the room flashed in his head, except Karma, Shima and (Y/n), and he couldn't deny he felt jittery inside.

Karma, being Karma, gave a devilish smirk to the boy during his introduction and gave a semi-threat- but it was laced with a playful tone so the boy didn't take it all that seriously. Nagisa had given Itona a small apology on behalf of the red head but the boy shrugged it off with an "It's fine."

Shima gave him a scowl, very uncharacteristic of her, but the two weren't exactly close. They might have been at one point but definitely not anymore.

(Y/n)- her introduction (more like reunion) had left her classmates dumbfounded. You couldn't even blame them, the girl who usually had a poker face on was on the verge of breaking down again in his arms. Quite a drastic change.

The interaction had also sprung a new question in the minds of class 3-E students.

'What kind of relationship do they have?"

-_-_-_-_-_-

"Woah! You built that?" Sugino exclaimed, joining in on the growing crowd of males surrounding Itona. The later gave a small nod, going back to tinkering on the mimi-tank he had built from scrap.

All the girls were outside, doing whatever they pleased on the large expanse of land. The lack of girl in the classroom gave a certain pervert another idea when Itona was testing his tank out.

"Ne, Horibe-kun," all attention had suddenly shifted to him and Okajimi grinned.

+Meanwhile, with the girls+

"Kurohashi-chan, Okano-chan, Fuwa-chan, would you like to join us?" Yoda asked, looking at the girls with a smile, "We're going out later, just us girls!" The three gave nods.

The females were all scattered in the field, doing their own things. Talking, jumping around, just having fun. Well, except (Y/n), she was  busy with something.

~~~~

Koro-sensei dodged another swing of the rubber knife. "Very good, (L/n)-san." He complimented the (h/c) haired girl trying to assassinate him. The female simply huffed, pulling out a small gun she kept with her most of the time.

Continuous shots of bb-bullets rang out in the forest of trees, the octopus dodged a majority but lost three tentacles when he started getting cocky.

(Y/n) hurried to the teacher's side, at an unnatural speed that matched Koro-sensei's, she swung the knife at a collection of tentacles she managed to gather up with her unoccupied arm.

Koro-sensei squeaked as he felf his tentacles melt off, splashing the yellow substance on (Y/n). The female stood on spot for a second, reached for her face and felt the sticky liquid.

"(L-L/n)- san, how about we clean you up?" Koro-sensei asked, sweating and inching further away from the girl out of fright. (Y/n) stared at her teacher, causing him to sweat more, before giving a small nod.

Koro-sensei breathed a sigh of relief only for his breath to hitch when a knife cane flying his way. The dangerous glint in (Y/n)'s (e/c) eyes were non-existent.

Koro-sensei blinked a couple of times to make sure he wasn't hallucinating. (E/c) eyes stared at the yellow creature, a playful glint in them and a small smirk etched on (Y/n)'s lips.

"Coming or not.. octopus?"

"Fufufu of course, (L/n)- san!"

-_-_-_-

"What the heck is that?!"

"There's a camera attached to it!"

"Oh no.. Ahh!"

(Y/n) walked out of the woods, Koro-sensei close behind. She stared at her female classmates slightly panicking and trying to cover themselves.

Nakamaru stopped the tank with her feet only to let go when the camera turned so it faced between her legs.

"(Y/n)! This is Itona's doing, I'm sure!" Shona yelled at the girl, the latter simply nodded, agreeing to her  claim.

"So, can I kick his ass for it?!"

"Language!"

"Whatever, can I, onii-chan?" Finally attempting to win (Y/n) over with the puppy dog eyes.

(Y/n) stared at the pinkette, looking extremely bored and disappointed that she thought the eyes would work on her. "No," (Y/n) flatly stated.

~~~~
Itona snickered lightly as he heard (Y/n)'s answer. He was going to count this as a point in his favour.

~~~~
Shima was, to simply put, angry. Actually, angry is an understatement.

The pinkette marched over to the still moving tank. Stomped on it with her flats, making it stay still. She picked up the mini vehicle and with every ounce of anger in her, which was directed towards a certain white haired boy, and threw the thing straight into a tree!

~~~~

"...."

"...."

".. run."

~~~
They didn't make it.

-_-_-_-_-(time skip! Finals!)

"Why is there so much in the curriculum?"

Koro-sensei, using his super speed, was attending to every students needs, teaching them in the subjects they had problem in.

"C'mon! If you all are the top scoring class, we get a free trip!" Koro-sensei attempted to motivate them. It worked, for the most part.

Nagisa worked extremely hard, he was determined to prove he could do it! He had to!

Karam stared boredly at the rest of the class, he wasn't exactly going to try that hard. He was positive he'd pass.

Isogai and Maehara had paired up for a study session. After a while, most of the class had come together to study! They really wanted a free vacation!.

I'm just gonna stop there. The ending felt rushed, I don't like it...

Lol anyway, the next chapter will be in the island, cause you all know how he finals went  XP