146

When the attending doctor saw that he had been allowed to go in by William, he only walked in. It was the first time he was afraid of the patient. Not because the patient was scared, but because the patient was afraid of him. The moment she saw the doctor in white, the look on her face was instantly horrified, and a chill ran down to her back.

Even though she had strongly convinced her not to be afraid, she still trembled. 'Do not be afraid, he won't hurt you." William immediately took her hand and gently comforted her. It was because William accompanied her and gave her a sense of security. otherwise, she might have screamed.

Even though she knew in her heart that the doctor wasn't the bad guy, she couldn't get out of the shadows. "No... don't let him get closer." Bella tried to resist. She had already sweated her forehead. her pale face made it impossible for William to continue, and said to the doctor, "Go out."

As if the attending doctor was amnestied, he immediately walked out of the ward. Holding Bella in his arms, William patted her back gently until she slowly calmed down. "I useless!" Bella suddenly became pessimistic, and tears poured out of her eyes.

Not only did she not find the child this time, she had never encountered such a thing. Even now, she was afraid of seeing a doctor. "No, you don't worry, everything will be fine." William thought that she was just saying that she was afraid of the doctor and said with a certain expression.

She was not seriously ill and was released from the hospital after a day of convalescence. However, even if the doctor said that there was no big problem, William was still very uneasy. He had been guarding Bella for a while. Although Bella acted for nothing, she did not look good. In fact, her body recovered, but she still could not find the child.

The fear of hollowing out her organs gradually disappeared, but the grief that she could not find her child floated. When she thought of it, she frowned. "William, can you accompany me for a drink?" She couldn't find the child, and she was very sad. At this moment, she did not know how to relieve the pain in her heart and could only paralyze herself with alcohol.

"Bella, you body is just fine, don't drink anymore." William frowned and stopped her immediately. "I'm fine, I'm just very sad, I can't find my son. It feels like a needle sticking in my heart. It's too painful. William, let me drink a little!"

Bella's eyes were filled with prayers. She was really sad. She came with excitement but found nothing. She didn't even see the child. After breaking this clue, she did not know if she could find the child in this life. He did not expect the child to be that important to her. Hesitation flashed in his eyes.

He got up and took some wine. He poured a glass and handed it to Bella. Bella take the glass and drank it. A hot feeling in her mouth made her cry. "Cough cough..." William immediately walked to her side to help her pat her back and looked at her uncomfortable face. He immediately removed her wine glass and advised," Bella, don't drink anymore!"

Bella shook her head, her eyes full of stubbornness. "No, I still want to drink!" She snatched the bottle from William and poured it in. "Bella, you can't drink like this." William wanted to take the bottle away but it was hidden by Bella. "You can't take my bottle away, this is wine, it's also medicine. Do you know that this thing can stop the pain? If I drink this, I won't feel much pain here." She said as she pointed to her heart.

Her eyes had gradually become blurred. The power of alcohol made her cheeks red, and it was clear that her consciousness was a little blurred. She smiled and held the wine glass as she looked at William with sadness in her eyes.

When she was awake, she was able to suppress her emotions. At this moment, she completely burst into tears. Suddenly, she cried, 'Woo woo, I'm so sad that I can't find my child." She fell in the arms of William, and the tears in her eyes quickly drenched the clothes on his chest. 

"I thought that with the news of the child, I would definitely find the child. Really! You don't know, I was so excited when I came. I was so excited that I came. I was so excited that I let the driver hurry up, I want to see my son, I must bring him back with me, and treat him well. I will be the best mother, I must make up all the lost time."

Bella was excited as if she had just returned to the time she knew the news of the child, her tearful eyes were filled with hope. But then she returned to reality, and the tears in her eyes slowly widened; "But I was late, it's all me, so the child was gone. I was so edited that I couldn't sleep, I wanted to pick up the child. But when I got there, they had already moved out. I didn't know where was my child. No huge crown, where should I go to get my child? My fault, it's all my fault, it's all my fault for being a mother, so God will only punish me for not finding him."

Bella's cry changed from sobbing to crying, and her tears kept flowing down. She raised her hand and wanted to slap her fiercely. William immediately pulled her hand away and hesitated, "Bella, it's not your fault."

Unexpectedly, he didn't think that Bella would care about the child so much. He quickly hugged her, his lips moving slightly, and he wanted to tell her about the child. But Bella was willing to break up and want to do something that hurt her. he had to focus on her. "No, why isn't my fault? If I weren't for me to look at him improperly, how would I let him lost there? If I find him earlier, he might still be there. It's all met fault, it's my fault!" Bella cried tearfully, her face was mottled with tears.

At this moment, her mind was completely immersed in her pain and she didn't see the look on his face. 'Bella, actually..."William opened his mouth, trying to explain to Bella. "Child... child..." Bella mumbled, her eye closed. After drinking so much she was already drunk. because of the alcohol, she fell asleep. But even though she was asleep, she was still very sad. The loss of her child was an unimaginable blow to her. William looked at Bella and signed, and gently carried her to the bed.