36

Alice

"Oh, Alice." Nick clings onto my legs as we sit down on Nelson's bedroom carpet.

I let out a long laugh and pull at his shirt. "Your hair looks funny." I laugh at him as the room around me spins. I hear Nick chuckle from between my legs.

"You guys it kicked in fast." Gen giggles and her and Nelson fall onto his bed and Tracy falls onto the chair next to them.

"Your room is big Nelly boy." Tracy snorts with a laugh as well.

"There are bigger things in here," Gen says scoot closer to Nelson with a smirk.

I lean against the wall with Nick between my legs as we both face the others.

"Why do we cut down birdhouses to make birdhouses?" Nick says slowly.

"Bird." Is all Tracy says before she starts laughing and we all suddenly join in.

"You guys," Nelson says and we look at him still laughing.

"Let's make a sandwich." He says standing up and pulling Gen with him.

"Yes!" Tracy screams throwing her hands in the air. We all run downstairs and turn the lights on.

Gen and Tracy begin pulling things out of the fridge and Nelson goes to the pantry. I go to stand at the table and wait but Nick pulls me back. "Don't leave me." He says sadly and pulls me against him.

"Are you a sad higher?" I giggle but feel hurt in my heart.

Holding on to my hips tightly he spins me around and backs me up against the counter. "No, you are sad highlerur." He says funnily and I can help but laugh and poke at his arms.

"You have big arms, Nick." I giggle and lean my head against the broadness of his chest.

"My dick is bigger wanna see?" He asks ever so bluntly and starts to tickle me and I laugh even harder.

"No!" Yes.

He lifts me up and setting me on the counter. Nick pushes the peanut butter away so there is room for me. Nelson glares at him while he gets out butter knives.

"Are you sure beautiful Alice?" He asks again and this time Tracy steps in.

"No! You two need to help us before you two lock yourselves in a room and play with your stones." She says covering her eyes and I laugh opening the jar of jelly.

"Your just jelly," I tell her the pun and she rolls her eyes and stumbles on her feet.

"Woah guys when I rolled my eyes I saw sparkle!" She says and keeps rolling her eyes.

"I don't have any rocks with me, Alice," Nick says quietly. More to himself.

"You look like a demon Tracy." Gen laughs loudly and we all chime in again.

Suddenly the hall light turns on and we all look at the kitchen doorway.

"Gracie! Want a sandwich?" Nelson says holding a piece of bread in the air while spinning around.