Chapter 13

Recap:
But of course they had to. They had to ruin everything.
_________________________________

"Hailie. Is that all your eating" Alex said. I could see the disapproving look he was giving me from the corner of my eye. I just ignored him and kept eating.
"Hailie" Xander said. I could clearly tell he was annoyed because of the tone in his voice but it was fine. Let them be annoyed.

I finished my breakfast so I went to the sink to put it away. I turned around after putting my plate in the dishwasher and I almost jumped out of my skin. Xander scared the shit out of me! Ugh! Why does my period make me curse so much!! Xander was standing about two feet away from me giving me a death glare while folding his arms in front of his chest. My brothers were now standing around the kitchen in the same position.

Will next to the fridge, Alex leaving against the wall near the dinning table, and Cole standing next to the stairs. Welp. There goes my plan of running away. I ignored their stares and made my way to the stairs. Cole was the easiest on me out of all my brothers. He just understood me ya know? It doesn't matter. I just need to get out of here. I'm having major mood swings, so all I want to do is curl up in my bed and watch Netflix.

I almost screamed when I felt a hand grin my wrist.

I had a flashback of Daniel.

"You bitch! Who told you you couldn't do the dishes!" Daniel schemed in my face. I had just finished washing the dishes, but apparently Daniel wanted them dried and put away too. I didn't know this so I immediately regretted not doing it. I screamed as a slap went across my face. I faced hit after hit and his punches threw me to the ground. I cried and begged for him to stop. He didn't until he passed out from too much alcohol.

End of flashback.

I immediately flinched away from his grip. "Don't touch me" I said in such a hushed whisper I didn't know if he heard it of not. All my brothers had confusion on their face. Did Mason not tell them! I swear to god! He didn't tell them!

OMG! THAT STUPID BASTARD! I THOUGHT HE TOLD THEM! GOSH DANG IT!

I ran past all my brothers to Masons office.

I slammed the door open and walked over to Masons desk. He raised an eye brown at me. I just scoffed.

"You didn't tell them!?" I whisper yelled so my other brothers couldn't hear me.

Something flashed in his eyes but I ignored it.

"No I didn't. I though you should."

"Great! Absolutely fuck-ing-tastic!"

"Hailie language" Mason narrowed his eyes at me.

I scoffed again

"Hailie language" I imitated him in a stupidly funny masculine voice.

He sighed deeply.

"Hailie sit down"

I took the seat in front of his desk, crossed my legs and arms and waited for him to speak again.

"I didn't tell your brothers because it's best if you tell them. I would expect now would be a good time, but that's for you to decide. I'm not going to force you to tell them, but I won't stroke your hair and comfort you when it does happen. I will be there to tell them what they should do every night for your safety etc. is this understood?"

I just stared at him.

"Understood"

And I left.

I'm done with his bull shit.

Hey everyone! Hope you liked this new chapter! It's short I know! That's cause I'm posting another one tomorrow! See you then! Love you all!
🦋❤️