chapter 9

over 1k reads?!?!? this is unbelievable!!

(longer chapter because you all had to wait a little bit longer)

•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Anastasia's POV:

I stare out the window dumbfound that Harry would say something like that. If he is no good for me, then why is he around me? I was excited to be with him tonight, but now his comment has put me in a sour mood.

"We're here." He states simply, slipping out of the car. Opening my door for me, I step out and mumble a simple thank you.

We walk to the restaurant with a good two feet in between us. Making no move towards talking or standing closer, we reach the door, and he once again opens it for me. This time I don't say a thing because his attitude was starting to really piss me off now.

"Table fo-" The hostess was cut off by Harry's voice.

"Styles." He states.

She looks at him in surprise and then looks to the computer. Nodding her head, she grabs two menus, "Right this way."

Harry follows behind her, leaving me in the main room. I fast-walk till I am behind him. Once we reach our table, he pulls my chair back and pushes it back in, after I am seated. At least he is a nice àsshole.

"If you don't cut the attitude, I will take you to my flat right now, and punish you." He says lowly in my ear. My eyes widened in surprise as he sits in his chair and begins looking over the menu.

I was the one with an attitude problem? Yeah, okay.

"Hello, my name is Dylan and I'll be your waiter today. May I start you two off with some drinks."

"A bottle of your finest red wine." Harry says.

The waiter nods and winks at him.

Yes, winks.

Harry gives him a strange look and peers over to me. As he leaves, I let out a small giggle.

"What are you laughing about?" He asks.

"Our waiter. He is totally into you." I grin.

Rolling his eyes, he returns his focus to the menu and I at mine.

"Why are you being so distant?" I ask, out of the blue.

Furrowing his eyebrows, he looks up and sighs.

"Do I really make you happy?"

Now why is he so caught up on my simple happiness.

"Yes, and why it that such a huge problem for you?"

"It isn't. It's just that..."

"Sorry to interrupt, but here is the wine that you ordered." The waiter smiles cheekily at Harry and leaves.

I didn't like this. This tension was pissing me off and I wanted to go home.

"Take me home." I get up out of my chair and begin walking towards the door.

Harry jogs behind me, cursing under his breath, he catches up to me as I step out of the restaurant.

"Anastasia what the héll?" He says abruptly. I continue walking to his car as he glares at me.

Once he unlockes his car door, I open my side and slam the door shut.

"This car is expensive." He growls.