seventeen

nervous.

lisa was nervous. they are already in the music show building.

they might be a 1 year old girl group who done these things a lot already, but she was nervous. (d4 era)

she's nervous because they got a lot of hate recently and they had a very long hiatus, she's scared that blinks would leave them.

lisa's pov

"lisa, breathe okay?" jisoo unnie said right beside me, i nodded.

we were in our rooms where we will do our makeup and dress for our outfits, we were already done preparing a while ago, we were just waiting for our turn.

i was sitting on this couch right next to this television, i was about to close my eyes, but i heard screams like "BTS!"

i quickly stood up and turned on the tv ready to watch them perform.

time skip

they did amazing as usual, i've been a fan of their dancing since all of them look like a main dancer!

i clapped my hands as they were done performing.

"i didn't know you were an army." jennie unnie said while smiling.

"i-uh the song is catchy!" why do i keep on stuttering?

"yeah, how about that bunny boy?"

"b-bunny what?" what is she talking about?

"that boy?" jennie pointed at jungkook on the screen, "you've been only watching him." jennie smirked.

"n-no! i w-wasn't!!" my cheeks were burning hot.

"yes, you were! you know i'm good friends with namjoon, i can set you u-" before jennie could finish jisoo interrupted her.

"yah! what are you guys doing? it's our turn!" me and jennie unnie nodded and followed her.

jungkook's pov

that felt great, dancing on the stage again with armys felt really great.

since we are done performing for our comeback stage "IDOL" we can rest for a while now.

me and my members were sitting on the couch of our perspective room eating snacks.

"isn't it blackpink's turn on the stage??" taehyung who is a blink asked excitedly.

"yeah! turn on the tv hoseok!" namjoon said to hobi who is sitted right next to the remote.

i can already tell their new song will be a big hit, i mean they are blackpink! i've been a fan of their music since their debut.

time skip

"they are amazing!" namjoon said while clapping his hands softly.

"i know right! i kinda wanna be friends with them." taehyung said.

"really? i would tell jennie if you guys would want to." yeah namjoon and jennie are that close.