Twenty Two: Yoongi

a/n: hot af. that's the kind of chair i like to see

August 16, 2019
Turtle Island, Fiji

Areum opens the door for me, standing out of the way to allow me entrance with our bags.

"I could've carried mine, you know," she says.

"I know," I huff as I set the heavy luggage on the marble floor of our villa. "But you're my queen. I intend to treat you like one." I lay back on the soft bed and sigh in comfort.

Her brow cocks and she sweeps her freshly dyed blonde hair over her shoulder. The light hair colors always complimented her round, fair face and thin pink lips well.

"Your queen?" she asks. "Doesn't the queen serve the king?" I hear her sandals slap on the floor and feel her stand between my legs at the edge of the bed. Her hands touch my thighs, massaging the muscles beneath the material of my shorts.

I sit up and take her hands in mine. I bring her soft hands to my lips and press a kiss to the back of each one. We look at each other, eyes meeting, and Areum ducks her head down to rub her nose against mine. The action makes me smile softly. I brush my finger over her cheek, sweep a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

"There comes a time when the queen must sit on her throne," I say softly, "and the king must bow to her." I lean down and graze my lips over the skin of her neck, my tongue brushing the spaces of skin after my lips.

Areum hums. "You have quite a way with words, Min Yoongi."

"I should hope so. Poetry is my job."

She chuckles lightly. I wrap my arms around her and pull her body to rest flush against mine. Her arms go around my neck and I hide my face in her shoulder, uncovered by the strap of her tank top. I press my lips against the skin there as well, leaving butterfly kisses. She exhales steadily in my ear, a small shake at the end of her breath.

"We haven't been this alone in four years," she whispers.

I kiss her shoulder again then pull back to see her face. "I'm sorry I couldn't take you on a more prepared honeymoon."

She rolls her eyes, looking around the bedroom of our Fiji villa.

"I'm sorry, you don't think this is amazing?" she asks. "We have the most secluded, sought after villa on Turtle Island with our own private beach, full room service, a fully stocked bar, a hot tub with an ocean view...and you don't think this is perfect?"

"I think it's perfect, I just was hoping to plan it more for you," I say.

"I'm just happy that we're able to have a honeymoon at all," she says softly. "All I've ever dreamed of is to have you all to myself for once."

"We're moving into my apartment when we get back," I remind her.

Areum sighs. "It's not the same. I share you with the company, the guys, your fans...but here you're all mine."

I swallow harshly at her words. Her eyes watch my Adam's apple bob in my throat before they rise to my lips.

"I missed you, Yoongi," she whispers. "I miss you now and you're right here with me."

"I know," I whisper back. "I missed you, too." I lift my hands up her back and into her hair, pressing our foreheads together. "We don't have to think about anything but each other right now."

She moves forward and finally locks her lips with mine. I sigh against her mouth, my fingers lightly tugging the strands and her arms pulling me closer. We pull back breathless.