*57🔥 He took me to the sky

ROUND 2 *in mortal combat voice* FUCK
TOP YOONGI
And
BOTTOM HOSEOKIE
we have pinchy pinchy, pully wooly, thrusty thrusty, and sucky sucky
Once again, 18+ Content so if you soft
Please exit
If you an unholy sinner
Please, continue :)

ROUND 2 *in mortal combat voice* FUCK TOP YOONGI And BOTTOM HOSEOKIEwe have pinchy pinchy, pully wooly, thrusty thrusty, and sucky suckyOnce again, 18+ Content so if you soft Please exitIf you an unholy sinnerPlease, continue :)

It takes 15 minutes for a dick to become hard again, though it can vary from male to male, for Hoseok and Yoongi-

It took 10.

With Hoseok sitting on Yoongi's lap, the frost elemental leaning against the headboard of his bed with his legs outstretched in front of him, Hoseok's plump ass was resting on his thighs, their dicks barely rubbing against each other.

The two gave it about 5 minutes before practically devouring the other, which led to Hoseok on Yoongi's lap.

Hoseok's hands were deep in Yoongi's white hair, Yoongi's arms wrapped around Hoseok's waist and teasing at groping his ass before moving back up to Hoseok's waist. Their lips were pressed messily against each other, no clothes restricting their bodies from coming into contact with each other, from connecting in a way that only the most intimate of people do.

Hoseok moaned and tilted his head back as Yoongi's lips moved down his neck, licking, biting, and sucking on every part his lips came into contact with. When Yoongi sucked on the sweet spot right near Hoseok's pulse, Hoseok began panting, his eyes snapping open and being met with Yoongi's teasing ones. He could easily feel the blood begin rushing back to his dick.

Yoongi looked down, smirking before looking back up at Hoseok, "Looks like someone is already getting turned on," he commented, which had Hoseok flushing red as he focused on the gleam of Yoongi's earring in the moon's luminescent light.

"Tell me, Seok," Yoongi began, his voice deeper than it usually was, he leaned into Hoseok's ear, at the same time his hands grazing down the youngers body, "If I do this-" he groped Hoseok's exposed ass, the fire elemental moaning out as he leaned into Yoongi's body, his cock getting harder, "would it arouse you even more?" he bit teasingly at the lobe of Hoseok's ear before pulling away to look at him.

Hoseok's cheeks were as red as his hair, the flames he wields envious of the heat radiating off of Hoseok's cheeks from his blush and arousal.

Yoongi had a way with words.

"You're such a tease," Hoseok whined, slapping Yoongi's chest.

Yoongi chuckled, pulling Hoseok even closer to him by the waist, which caused both their sensitive dicks to rub against each other and both of them to groan at the feeling, "Baby-" Yoongi smirked slightly, "i'm the king of teasing."

Those words had Hoseok's hands moving to the nape of Yoongi neck and pressing their lips messily against each other for the hundredth time.

Hoseok parted his lips for the frost elemental, Yoongi's tongue entering his mouth as if it already knew the inns and outs of it. The fire elemental moaned at the feeling, Yoongi really knew how to control his tongue. It wasn't like he was dominating over Hoseok's, it was just the way he moved it had Hoseok's heart racing and cock aching with want.