Episode 8 - Trauma

~The Beach House~

Y/N wakes up on the couch in the beach house,looking down to see Spinel asleep on his chest. He carefully moves her big poofy pigtails out of his face and looks at her with a warm smile. He hears a small growl like roar next to him and he turns his head to see Lion sitting there, staring at him curiously.

Y/N: *whispers* Lion? Are you pulling a Pearl? *lion nudges the disfigured gem on his arm* I... uh. You good? *Spinel groans a bit and Y/N put his finger to his lips looking at lion* Shhhhhh you'll wake her u-

She lifts her head and rubs her eyes. 

Y/N: Good morning you.

Spinel: *yawn* mornin' Dolly. *Lion presses up against her and she pets his main* Mornin' to you too fuzzball. *she looks at Y/N* Sleep well?

Y/N: *smirks while rubbing his eye* I slept like a rock.

Spinel: *giggles and snorts* That was a bad joke.

Y/N: Hey it still made you laugh.

The two hear footsteps behind them and they look to see Steven walking down the stairs already dressed for the day. 

Steven: Oh, you two are already up! You guys ready to go? 

Spinel: Aww cant we wait like five more minutes? I'm comfy.

Y/N: oh because my chest is sooo comfy. *she turns her head hitting him in the face with her hair floof as she lays her head back down*

Spinel: Yes. Yes it is.

~Ten Minutes Later~

Y/N, Spinel, and Steven walk towards the palace on HomeWorld. Y/N looks around seeing small round robots patching cracks that spread across the walls of the palace. They arrive at Blue's palace doors seeing Blue Pearl and Yellow Pearl standing next to it and the three greet them.

BP: *speaks in a soft tone* Oh, Hello you three. I am happy to see that you are okay Y/N. 

Y/N: *smiles* Thanks BP.

YP: Oh your alive. *ahem*  Yellow and Blue Diamond will be happy to see you. 

Y/N: *nudges Spinel's arm and whispers* You can tell she missed me.

Yellow Pearl opens the door and the three walk in as Yellow and Blue talk with one another. Blue turns her head seeing them and a smile grows on her face.

Blue: Y/N? 

Y/N: *waves* Hey Blue.

Blue instantly picks him up and hugs him pressing him against her giant cheek. Steven and Spinel are happy to see Blue's mood brighten so much.

Yellow: Blue, please calm yourself.

Blue: You're awake! How are you feeling? Are you-

Y/N: *muffled* Blue... I can't breathe.

Blue: Oh! *she puts Y/N back down* *Ahem* I'm sorry.

Y/N: *laughs* You're all good. *He looks at Yellow and smirks* Hey Yellow! You missed me?

Yellow: *looks away and crosses her arms* You're awake. That's all that matters.

Y/N: Awww you did miss me!

Yellow: *scoffs*

Spinel: *giggles and whispers to Y/N* She checked in on you while you were out.

Y/N: *whispers back* Not gonna lie, I'm surprised.

Yellow: What are you two whispering about?

Spinel: *playfully waves at her* Nothing!