𝟰 | 𝗜 𝗗𝗢

𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝑫𝒂𝒚...

"Kim Namjoon, by all means, you're going to marry me!"

What kind of proposal is that?

It's ridiculous and nonsensical. Namjoon was deadpanned when Seokjin said that to him nonchalantly. His handsome face was red with anger and his eyes were penetrating into Namjoon's heart directly. Namjoon couldn't say anything except blinking his eyes comically.

Namjoon knows it was just a spur of a moment, and Seokjin is not in his right mind when he uttered those words. Why would Seokjin want to marry him? He loves Hyuna wholeheartedly. That's why after dating his sister for three months; Seokjin had made the decision to marry her. It's clearly shown that Seokjin is deeply in love with Kim Hyuna.

Namjoon can understand Seokjin's anger and frustration. Hyuna just runs away on their wedding day and makes everyone shocked by her abrupt action. No one knows the reason for her disappearance, but Namjoon didn't feel surprised at all. Hyuna is unpredictable and always do something according to her hunch. She is very spontaneous and you can't read her mind easily.

Nevertheless, what she had done to Seokjin and to their parent is ruthless. Hyuna is being selfish leaving her family to deal with her wrongful act. Hyuna shouldn't think about herself at this moment, not on her wedding day. Namjoon sighed and glanced at his parent. They were sitting at the corner of the room, gravely affected emotionally and physically.

No one had said anything after the shocking statement made by Seokjin almost ten minutes ago. It's out of blue, and everyone was shell-shocked. Seokjin then left the room hastily before giving the time for Namjoon to get ready for the wedding.

Which, Namjoon couldn't appreciate much since he was only given fifteen minutes to do so. It's not enough for him to find the right solution for the problem.

Namjoon strokes his hands as he feels so nervous. He didn't know what he should do now. And he just has five more minutes left. But his answer is obvious though. Of course, he will not marry Seokjin just to become Hyuna's substitute.

As much as he is attracted to Seokjin after their first meeting, but he knows nothing about Seokjin. They've been met with each other about three times only for the last three months. Thus, it's absurd for him to marry a stranger in this situation.

To say Namjoon was shocked at first is an understatement. Namjoon's body freeze at the moment and his brain had stopped functioning at instances. He couldn't decipher what is happening until Seokjin had emphasized to him that Namjoon had to marry him. And it's final.

Does he have another option?

Namjoon flicked his eyes towards his parent that looks so devastated. They were still shocked by the fact that Hyuna had gone missing on her wedding day.

"You don't have to marry him..."

Namjoon perked at the statement, looking at his father with his hopeful eyes. He was delighted that his father finally had said something about the absurd request. He smiles at his father, silently thankful at his father's empathy.

"What do you mean by that?"

Namjoon's smile faltered in a second at his mother's venomous voice, now glaring at his father with anger. Namjoon's heart skipped a bit as he started to think negatively based on his mother's reaction.

"Are you going to force him to take her place? Why should Namjoon pay for Hyuna's stupid mistake? This is happened because of your lovely daughter, Eun-Soo! You'd been spoiling her too much that she had the audacity to humiliate us like this! "spats Mr. Kim outrageously.