4.

𝗖𝗮𝘆 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀
𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗵𝗶𝘀, 𝗧𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗲

Tuesday

"This not it." A girl next to me mumbled looking at the worksheet Ms.Adams substitute gave us.

"Hey, do you know how to do this?" Another girl in-front of me asked.

Ms.Adams re-arranged her room before she left putting them in groups of four, I was sitting with three other girls.

"Yeah, it's just plugging in the numbers in then finding the least common multiple." I showed her my scratch paper.

"Oh, thank you."

"No problem."

"Your late, what's your name." The substitute asked as a brown skin boy walked in with his hood on.

"Santana." He looked at her looking around the room seeing no seats available until he looked at the group I was sitting in.

Reverting my eyes back to my work which I was almost done with, I hated math with passion but understood the work it was the process I disliked.

"You look fucked up." The girls laughed soon as that boy sat down.

"Man my momma was tripping last night not even feeling her right not for real."

Finish my last problem I stacked my papers moving to turn in the desk. "Owe," I mumbled as somebody foot hit my leg.

"My bad." The boy apologized making me lookup.

"You're fine," I said softly putting my binder in my bookbag.

"Wait cause your fine as fuck." One of the girls looked at me smiling.

"Thank you, you are too."

"Don't lie to her." The boy mumbled looking at her disgusted.

"Wiz stop playing with me, I'm Ki-Ki and this Queen."She pointed at her and the other girl who looked at smiling.

" I'm Cay," I said awkwardly not knowing how to introduce myself. I was just awkward in general, just weird.

"Girl you new or something? Ain't never seen you around." Queen asked me.

"No." I shook my head taking out my phone.

"We twins ion care." Ki-Ki looked at me taking her phone out. "Y'all this my twin Cay, don't play with us." I smiled looking in the camera

"You so ghetto." Royalty eyed her. "Wiz, Sin came to school today?"

He looked up from his work, "Yeah."

Everybody stood up as the bell run for fifth period or lunch. Getting my book bag and work I fixed my dress.

"Cay you got lunch?" Queen asked me.

"Yeah."

Ki-Ki looked at me happily, "Sit with us then girl."