Chapter 13: Nighttime action plan

[Marcus POV]

I don't have any knowledge who's the main boss apart from the fact that they were batch mates with the original Marcus. Despite this, I still wrote a note of "main boss" along with this idea of mine to a piece of paper and paste it to wall.

If my memory serves right, the series of incidents are planned by the main boss and was orchestrated by the original Marcus. Also, that main boss had his right man who was also used mask but he was sadly died later on according to the last chapter that I read. If I can meet this person and build a connection with him, then it will be easier for me to locate the main boss.

IF.I.CAN.MEET.HIM.

Right, the chapter where the right man will be unveiled was on the next volume that I didn't read. I teared up as I remembered my idiocy, if I just let myself be spoiled by Rena before then that would be great.

But according to the previous hints of chapter, the right man was a senior to the original Marcus and the main boss, and was so good at martial arts  that the main boss has no bodyguards with him since he trusted his right man's skills. I also wrote this information about this right man to a paper and drew a line that connects him with the main boss. I stopped writing and ponder,

I wonder how did those two met?

If this person was good at martial arts then he must be taught some ethics but what event brought him to teamed up with the main boss? Since I don't know the answer, I just wrote a question mark at the top of the connecting line between main boss and the right man.

I chuckled. The more I investigated this case, the more questions appeared than answers. If I talked about this with someone, they might think that I'm crazy.

Someone will just suddenly blurt out that: "this world is from novel" and "A main boss will bring catastrophe to the academy"? Yes indeed, that's a crazy thought.

Since I have four suspects, I wrote those four people to a piece of paper as well as their physical description and their social background. That was my only idea about them.

Sadly because I only met George so far, I wrote a special information— "the two faced bastard" and attached it to wall.

How can I talked with the other three without them to caught wind to my real purpose. I frustratedly let out a voice and pulled my hair but I stopped since it was already night time.

I was a bit thankful that this was a connecting room and far from other rooms so I cannot bother anyone unless I shout loudly and I can immediately look at it when I want to. Sticking it to my room was not a good idea since someone might entered the room and found it suspicious.

I racked up my brain thinking who were those people that will help Sophie.

So I wrote her name in a paper as well as the other capture targets' info and connects them with Sophie along with a heart on top. The first one was Skyler

Yes, this first capture target will surely kill me in the future. His love for this school and Sophie was great. He pressed death punishment for Marcus when he got caught burning rooms in Academy which caused many casualties.

Next would be Rick, since he was Skyler's friend, he was one of those people who apprehended me. He caught me putting blame for beating up my classmate to someone.

The third one would be me, but I am not the original Marcus and I'm gay so I just crossed the heart on my arrow that connects Sophie.

My reputation was not getting any better but I need to put an act to corner out the main boss

Shit! I might get killed before the story starts. I mentally cry. Why do these things happen to me? Even George who is not a capture target wanted to kill me.

I need a back up plan.

I can't back down.

Holding on to that prince's word that he will listen to my story first if I something goes wrong is not enough.

That person will fall head over heels to the heroine in the future and will surely take her side.

If the time where I will be killed came, then

I will flee from this place.

I stood up and went to my bookshelf to get an Atlas and skimmed what place looks best for me. I stumbled on a country named Raven and based on the novel,this place makes spell tags that contains different kinds of magic.

Raven would be the best choice. Spending time with those people was bad for my heart though it's nice to tease them especially Skyler, my safety comes first.

Obtaining details to that country will help me to survive so I grabbed a book about Raven and read about it all night.

---

Afternoon class must be made from hell. This was the best time for me to sleep but here I am, stuck with tedious lesson.

For this kind of boredom, doodling your notebook is the way to distract yourself. As I draw some nonsense things, I remembered something about the match that occurred yesterday but I don't have anyone to asked to unless I ask that person personally.

When I wander my eyes, I find George glaring at me so I quickly averted my eyes.

What the hell?

Does my existence pose a threat to everyone? It's not like I wished to be in this body, you know?

When the bell rang, all of our classmates went out to cafeteria including that person.

I quickly stood up and went to that person's direction.

I quickly hold that person's wrist which caused them to be surprised. I heard some of my classmates gossiping because of my classmates but I don't care, I can't afford to missed any information about my demise. Before that person started to complain, I cut her off and said

"Can I ask you something, Regine?"