Molly

Hermione

Once we got back to Charlie and I's shared apartment he pulled me in with the hand that he was already holding. He welcomed me into his arms for a much needed hug. I buried my face into his chest and he laid his head on top of mine. I breathed in his pine and freshly mown grass smell and slightly smiled. I was still upset with how Molly treated me. It made me wish that Charlie hadn't jumped in front of me and I was hit with the curse. 

I don't understand why Molly was blaming me though, I wasn't able to pull my wand out fast enough because I was drunk....ish. When Charlie jumped in front of me, I could't believe he did it. It wasn't until he turned around to face me that reality kicked me in the ass. I watched as he struggled for breath and Ron stood there with a dumb look on his face, staring at his hands. When he fell to the floor, I fell with him. It was terrible.

And when Molly said that I could't see him, that I couldn't thank him for saving my life, It broke my heart. So I ran. I ran to Australia and it was only until I met that old man that said that I should go and try to talk to Charlie.

When Charlie showed up at my door just as I was packing to go back to Romania, I was scared. I didn't know why he was there. I thought he might yell at me, I know he would never hit me, so I wasn't afraid of that, but then he told me he loved me and all of the sudden I wasn't scared, I was so so happy and relieved. 

"Hermione, I am so sorry about my mother. I thought that she wouldn't be like that, she has never been like that. I wish that I could change things, but I can't." I nodded and pulled away from his embrace.

"Charlie, I want to thank you, for saving me. I am so sorry that you got caught in the middle of Ron and I. I never wanted that to happen."

"I would risk my life for you without question, I am so in love with you Hermione, you don't even know how much." 

"I love you too, Charlie, so so much." He cups my cheek with one hand and rests his other hand on my waist. He leans in, looking at my lips and then back to my eyes. Almost as if asking to kiss me. I answered him by grabbing the back of his neck and pulling him down to meet my lips. When I pull away a few moments later, I yawn. Charlie chuckles.

"C'mon, let's go to bed, babe." Warm tingles spread over my body. We head to our bedroom and I change into comfortable shorts and a sweater, while Charlie changes into sweatpants. We crawled into bed, and reached for each other before magically turning off the lights and falling asleep

The next morning, I wake up to see Charlie already awake, staring at me. He smiles when he sees that I have woken up and rubs a hand over his face. I return his smile and get up heading for the door. He joins me in the kitchen and wraps his arms around my waist from behind and kisses the back of my head. I smile in his arms and turn around, giving him a kiss.

We are interrupted by a knock and I pull away from him.

"Ill get it." I say and make my way over to the door. When I open the door, shock would be an understatement.

"Molly?"