XII

"Yes! Her and her mama bout to be at my house on Christmas

"Yes! Her and her mama bout to be at my house on Christmas. I'm gon' glass her ass right in her fuckin face too," Yanni scowled, driving to Sincere's house. She had just left her apartment building and was on her way to go drop off gifts.

She already dropped off Roman and Nyx's gifts. Roman got season tickets to every Eagles game for the next year, which he was very excited about. Nyx got a very cute LV backpack that Yanni thought she would love, which she did.

"Bitch beat ha' ass," Sincere encouraged. "Slider ass bitch! And she had the nerve to come at him sideways about you! Bitch was out here suckin and fuckin unprotected!" she continued. Even though Nyx understood why E'ani was so upset, she was definitely the mom friend of the group and would never encourage her to put hands on Stefani.

Sincere, on the other hand, wanted to jump her.

"My daddy not gon' want me to fight," she rolled her eyes. "I'm absolutely gon' tell that lil' bitch about herself and if she wanna swing, I'm ready ready to crack off on her ass," she spat. "But sis, I'm literally in your driveway with presents, let me in," she giggled.

"Oh, girl I forgot you was coming," she laughed. "I unlocked it," she spoke. Yanni nodded and ended the call, grabbing her presents for Sincere, Kam and Nova.

"It's auntie Yanni!" Sincere yelled, getting Nova all excited. "She has presents, mama, go say thank you!"

"Tank you, auntie," Nova said, looking up at her with her beautiful eyes. Yanni couldn't get enough of this girl. 

"Oh you're welcome, pretty girl," Yanni cooed, placing her wrapped box down. She bought her some Moana doll, remembering when Sincere told her that she loved Moana. She finessed a signed jersey for Kam, and for Sincere, she bought a heart shaped LV purse, that was rainbow colored. She knew Sincere was the more girly of her two friends, so she got her a purse instead.

She wanted to spoil her friends for Christmas. She got a bonus from her company for Christmas this year, and her salary working for Amere was very pretty, she was doing very well with saving, and so she figured she'd treat them.

After she delivered their presents and picking up hers, she geared up to make the half an hour drive to Amere's house

He had been doing...okay. He still felt as if he was his own problem. She had to keep explaining to him that no matter how good of a man he was, if people want to be shitty, there's nothing he can do to change that, unless that person wanted to change.

It was like he heard her say it, but didn't understand. They still saw each other often, as two and half weeks had gone by, but it seemed like he wasn't all there sometimes. She was usually able to cheer him up, but it didn't always work, and sometimes they had very silent days.

"This boy," she sighed, wishing she could do more to help him than she was already doing.