Chap. 80 (Weakest yet the Strongest)

"This year...is quite crowded isn't it?"
Says Al'Du.

True. This amount of demons registering as students are three times larger than the one at Horin academy.

Imagine an average football field and it is filled with demons. That's how much I am seeing right now.

This boisterous crowd is really irritating huh...

A demon wearing a white suit and black tie steps onto the temporary stage in front of us all. He has a beard so I assume he is old. We are gathered in the gate of the academy and that's where registration is held.

"Welcome, aspiring younglings!! I am the vice-principal of this Academy, Estein'do. And as always, we will be taking your aptitude and will set some entrance exams. As you currently know, we have limited space so among all of you...only 10% will pass."

"What?!?" Exclaims a demon.

All the demons started groaning upon hearing that.

But... Is 10% really that low? 0.1% or lower is the only low for me.

"Hmm... You might have trouble getting in." Says Al'Du.

I sigh. "Don't worry."

Despite the 10 registration counters are the front, the line is still very long.

"Hmm...heh," I smirk.

I did a little trick and circulate the mana inside the demons in front of me and simulate their bladder, forcing a sudden urge to urine.

"Ugh..."

Demons in front of me started to endure in pain. They really don't want to queue up again huh...

Let's make the effect stronger then.

"Arghh!!! I can't take it anymore!!!" And that demon runs to the toilet. Soon many, many follows and I'm first in the line.

"What's your name, sir?"
"Akuma."
"Oh...thats a unique name. Please fill the form here." The lady says, pointing at a paper.

I filled it up and passes it to the woman.

"Thank you, please follow me to take your aptitude." The lady stands up and I follow her.

I enter the ridiculously big academy and into the main hall. It feels like I'm entering a boss fight room or something.
The hall is really tall, about 40 feet up high? And it's spacious too. On top are chandeliers and at the side are silver pillars.

There are many demons and instructors here. All of them are using some sort of an orb to test the potential of individuals.

The lady goes to an available orb and asks me to place my hand over it.

After a few minutes, nothing happens. I'm starting to feel sceptical about this...

The lady's eyes widen as she gasps. "I-Impossible...this guy is trash!!?"

Oh, I see...so that's why nothing happened. This might be happening due to the fact that I'm not affiliated with any elements.

Everyone started gasping around me, some even started laughing. From a distance, I can feel a cold glare. It's from a woman in a beautiful blue dress. That's weird. Demons rarely have white hair and blue eyes, yet that girl over there...have them...and it suits the blue dress she is wearing.

"You! Why are you even in here! Get out!!" Shouts a demon. He is here to register as a student as well but he is dressed like a noble...so Al'Du is right about nobles despising other demons lower than them.

I smirk. "And why should I?" I say.

"This dog doesn't know his place huh! Good! Guards!!!!" He shouts.

Several demons in full armour show up. "I'm sorry sir, but you will have to leave." One of them says.

Oh? He is being polite, unlike that noble over there...in that case...

"Too bad, I'm not going to," I say, materializing a chair and sitting on it with my legs crossed.

!!!!!

"Y-You know mana manipulation?!?" Says a voice from behind.

He looks like an instructor but he is not occupying an orb.
"That's amazing!! To materialize a chair out of nothing using mana! You must be at the Kirei stage!!" He exclaims.

"What!!!"
"This trash is actually a master in mana manipulation?!"

Many demons started gossiping among themselves.

Well...true. Only Kirei or above can materialize a chair. But I'm actually an Okirei, it's even easier for me.

Heh...

The lady who called me trash just now gulps and bows to me. "I'm sorry for my rude behaviour just now. If you may, please follow that instructor. He is the teacher of the mana manipulation class. It's just...we rarely receive students specialize in mana manipulation."

"It's okay. I understand." I say, though I really want to kill her right now and prove her wrong. Anyone who calls me trash previously has all received the same fate, death. This woman is lucky.

The noble who wanted to chase me out just now clicked his tongue in frustration. "So what if he is a master in manipulation!? Magic is still more powerful then mana!!"

...

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!" I laugh.

Oh my goodness!!! Hahaha!! This guy has a good sense of humour!!!

Really...a really good sense of humour.

I calm down and I smile at him.

"Want to bet?" I say.
"W-Whats wrong? Do you want to fight? Bring it on-"

I immediately place my hand out and gather mana around his neck.

!!!!

Creating a mana barrier around his neck, I compress it and strangle him up, lifting him off from the ground.

"Ugh!!!...sjjks...y...ou...let me...go"

"You want me to let you go? Then apologize." I say.

"That's enough!!" Shouts the principal, Estein'do.

He was near? Is he going to interfere? In that case...

"Too bad then!" I say.
"Wait!!!"

I increase the compression and the neck is completely crushed. Bones can be heard breaking and blood are foaming at his mouth.

Soon, I let go and his soulless corpse fell onto the floor.

Everyone is left speechless and stunned.

I walk up to the corpse and step on the head and smiles.
"This is not even a portion of my strength. Dare to call me trash now?"