Chapter 21: LAURA

(This one is a little short but it is my second update today, so it works. Enjoy :))

How could she say something like this? After all that I have done? I am a teenager but I really don't feel like one. I sacrificed my these years looking after her. I sacrificed my happiness for her and this is what I get? Sure she was hart broken about... something but that doesn't mean that she can say these words to me. I know she didn't mean them but it still hurts.

I walked down the road towrd George's house. I know he can make me feel better. I know. He has always been there for us, he is my best friend, and I really love him. Not love him in that way but I love him as a brother.

It has started to rain and my hair is already wet but I really don't care. I am thankfull for the rain as no one can see my tears. I let a note on the sticking on the door so that my parents know where I am.

The walk to his house is pretty short but when you are heartbroken and in tears all of your problems seem to slow you down. Finally I reached his house and I knocked the door praying to god and George opens the door. God! This is what I should have been doing, praying to god, praying to do anything to make everything better, anything to take her pain away. Anything so that she can be better. But now that I am standing on George's door as he opens it for me I really can't turn back.

He invites me in but I made him follow me in his backyard. This was the place where we: Me, George, Jacob, Maria, Genine and all the other kinds used to play as kids. Lynn was still a baby but I occasionally bought her with me.

George made the area a little better by pulling out a bench from behind his fence and he handed me a clean towel so that I could dry myself. We were sitting beneath a kind of shed so the rain wasn't pouring on us.

The rain wasn't poring but I did pour my heart out to George and he listened patiently and tried to console me. I put my head on his shoulder and I would have pulled away if he had tensed or tried to pull way himself but if anything he scooted even more closer.

I really hope you guys are liking this. I am open to reviews and theories :)

Vote, Comment, Follow, Add :)