Chapter Five: Bye bye creepy guy

Nobody's POV

The siblings were now on the floor crying and hugging each other. Okay I'm calm now Nicola said. "I heard that a hybrid bastard compelled you to go in front of a moving car and that was exactly their words not mine" she said. " I'm fine Alaric over there pushed me out to way" Jeremy said while pointing to Alaric. "Wait is he a vampire" Nicola said worriedly." No Jeremy said. She immediately relaxed." Wait how do you know about vampires and compulsion." Don't forget werewolves, witches, and hybrids" Nikki said. "Oh so you knew about the supernatural before me" Jeremy said. "Sweetie I am supernatural" Nikki said.

Nicolas POV

I immediately regretted saying that because as soon as I did everyone in the grill looked at me. "What are you" Jeremy asked me hesitantly. "I can't say yet" I said. "So by the looks I'm getting your all either supernatural or know about to supernatural right" I asked. "Pretty much" this guy said. I just got a good look at him and damn he is fine,hot,and sexy at the same time. He has to be either a werewolf or a vampire. "So which one is it" I asked. " What?" he said. "Werewolf or vampire wait don't tell me let me guess vampire your one of the whipped puppies" I said in a bored tone. " What are you talking about the names Damon and I'm not a puppy I'm a vampire" he said smirking at me. I looked like I wasn't phased by it at all and he just started looking at me weird and it gave me the creeps so I just excused myself waved bye and set off to the bathroom. Why did that almost work no charms work on me ever I thought. What the hell are you doing to me Damon.

Damon's POV

"What are you talking about I'm not a puppy I'm a vampire" I said smirking at her no girl could resist my charm but she didn't look phased by this at all. That made me think if she is supernatural. One what is she two why can't she sense we're mates and three how long has she been alive. I was deep in thought when she excused herself to go to the bathroom. She waved bye to me and I realized I was staring at her the entire time great my mate thinks I'm some kind of creepy guy now. I then walked back to the table with all the guys (Nicolas mates) "Good job Damon" Stefan said. " You creeped out our mate and she is now currently hiding in the bathroom." "Shut up" I said I listened in to what she was doing and she was mumbling to herself how she could do it Jeremy would understand over and over again.

(He was staring at her like this not hot at all)

Nobody's POV

Nicola walked out of the bathroom like she wasn't just in tears her makeup was fixed, her hair was tamed, and she looked like she did when she came in the grill. Everyone's eyes was now once again on Nikki and this did not go unnoticed by her. " For crying out loud" she mutters underneath her breath but all the supernaturals heard it. She walked straight to Jeremy and said they needed to talk. In private she added. "Ok how bout at home" Jeremy suggested. "That's what we need to talk about meet me at our spot little bro don't let anyone follow you or compel you ok". Nicola whispered in his ear but put a spell around so no one else heard it not even the vampires. "Ok" Jeremy said. Everyone else was confused one why couldn't they hear the conversation and two what did he say ok to. Nicola then got up from her seat and yelled goodbye to everyone. They all watched her walk out the grill get on her motorcycle and drive off. Everyone then bombarded Jeremy with questions. Like why was she back and what did she say. He said " He doesn't know and he can't say". Klaus then took it upon his self to take off Jeremys vervain and compel him into telling him what she told him but it wasn't working. "He's has no vervain on him I can tell" Klaus said. Everyone stared at Jeremy in amazement. "I know why it won't work she told me to not let myself  be compelled" Jeremy said. "So she compelled you to not be compelled that doesn't make sense" Bonnie said. "No it wasn't compulsion she whispered into my ear she didn't even look at my eyes and I didn't go all monotone I remember what she told me she just told me not to tell anyone and to not be compelled I don't know all I know is I have to go" Jeremy said.

———————————————————————————
Dang 816 words I guess I was right I woke up with this no joke it was just a thought in my head well bye my lovelies 🥰😍😇🤗