40

[Finale]

Third Person

"Where are you..." Leia pouted as her eye scan around the street for any sign of her girlfriend. Sadly, there isn't.

Leia dolled herself up today with a designer dress, heels. simple accessories, and even wear makeup because today's dinner isn't just any ordinary dinner, it's a celebration of their 3 year anniversary.

She sighed again, wondering if Ryujin stood up her or not. Or maybe Ryu has some business to do and have to stay overtime for the sake of the company. Leia continues to wait in front of the high-end restaurant that Ryu already made a reservation for.

Cautiously approaching from behind, Ryujin gently wraps her slender arms around her waist only to brighten the redness scattering around Leia's rosy cheeks.

"I'm sooooo sorry~" Ryujin whispered purposefully speaking close against the curve of Leia's neck before placing a peck on it. "There was traffic on the way."

It was unbelievable how after a long time of dating, Ryujin still had these effects on Leia as if it was their first day. Everything Ryu does, even small actions or gestures impact Leia greatly. Ryu was Leia's weakness. Her heart was weak and vulnerable to Ryujin.

"It's alright," Leia replied.

Ryujin's arms left Leia's waist while Ryu steps back then smiled and briefly glanced down at Leia's outfit. Ryujin's smile naturally widened at Leia's effort to look great for this dinner because that means she must've looked to it like Ryujin did.

"Oww.." Ryujin grimaced in pain while holding on to her heart.

"Why? What happened? Are you hurt somewhere?" Leia quickly turned around with a concerned look on her face.

"No... you're just too adorable it hurts!" Ryujin continues with her acting.

"Gosh!" Leia nudged on Ryu's shoulder as the younger grew crimson red.
"Don't joke like that."

Leia gives her a look but then she notices something else. Ryujin was wearing something formal in which Leia doesn't know if it's designer or not. But it looks expensive and luxurious on her. It goes so well with her that Ryujin looks more of a celebrity than her ordinary lazy girlfriend.

"And you look really pretty and handsome, like always." Leia sincerely complimented.

Instead of saying thank you, Ryujin has her other ways. She swooped in, pecking Leia's lips like it was the most normal thing to do.
"Shall we go in now?" 

"Happy 3 years!" They clink their glass of whiskey together before pulling back and take a small sip of the drink.

They're in their private room of the restaurant now and the room was decorated with roses and dimmed lights, creating a romantic atmosphere.

"I can't believe it, time pass so fast," Ryujin commented as she cuts the piece of steak using a fork and knife.

"Yeah." Leia chuckled while whirling the strings of spaghetti with her fork.
"But really... thank you for giving me all those memories. My life would've been boring and meaningless if I didn't meet you."

Ryujin veering her eyes upwards to meet Leia's but once the pair of eyes locked, both could feel that usual butterflies fluttering in their tummy.

"I'm so happy that you're in my life, Jaein."

Ryujin shyly shows her wide smile while her palms started to sweat and her breath was uneven due to nervousness.

Leia couldn't see it thought, but even if she did, she wouldn't know the reason why.