10

I woke up, after sleeping on Jimins bed because he insisted so, I went to the kitchen.

"Good morning"

"Hey"- I said and there was an awkward moment after what happened.
Things have been like this for the last tree days... weird.

I was sipping on my coffee as he sipped on his, looking away from one another. Excuse us, we're just being awkward. around each other.

That was when my phone rang and it was my mother. After I hung up, Jimin asked if everything was okay.

"Yeah...we have a party tonight...a high class one..."

"Why?"-He asked.

"Well, apparently my mother wanted to celebrate our 3 month anniversary wedding...because she says we haven't been doing it ourselves"

"What? Are we suppose to throw a party every single month we stay married?...that's dumb"- Jimin said.

"What can I say?...rich people need an excuse to throw unnecessary parties..."- I replied.

"You are right...for a moment I forgot you were a millionaire"

"Billionaire actually"- I corrected him.

"Yeah, because billionaires sleep on the bathtub"- he mocked me.

"...Aren't you late for work?.."- I said so he would stop bringing it up and he chuckled at my reaction.

"You're funny...and right, I have to go"-He told me.

*****

I was in college and people seem to know who I am. That I am a billionaire...I mean a daughter of a billionaire. I seem to be kind of popular around here because of that. I hope this popularity won't get to my fathers ears or he will know I'm not taking Buisness classes.

"Hey"- I heard Jungkook and looked at him.

"Oh hey, ready for class?"

"Damn right I am"- he said and I chuckled.

We were walking to class and Jungkook talked.

"Oh I wanted to ask you something!"- Jungkook said.

"Yeah, what is it?"

"The guys and I, every year around this time, we go on a friend weekend to this house next to the lake. Wanna come?"

"Jimin didn't mention anything..."- I said quitely.

"What?"- Jungkook said not hearing.

"Oh, uh.. nothing, keep going"

"I'm finished. Wanna come?"- He asked.

"So...7 guys and one girl in the same house... doesn't that sound bad?"- I said.

"Saying it like that, it sounds like porn... But don't worry, you would not be the only girl. J-Hopes and RMs sisters are going to be there too."

To be honest, I kind of wanted to meet some friends...I mean friends who are girls...and maybe they are girls who don't want to be my friends just because of my money. Besides...it could be fun...For these reasons I accepted the invitation.

****

The night came and Jimin and I got dressed for the fancy party my mom organized... unnecessarily, must I add?