Captain save a hoe

A deep sigh escaped my lips as I finally got out of the wheelchair. Now I know what your thinking, what happened to Airi and red son Andrew? To answer your question the lil bad ass is still with Raymond because before we do anything I need to get my shit together, and if I die then it's finna be a fucking bloody massacre on every block.

"Alright sean your free to go and call me if their are any complications!!" The doctor told me as I left the hospital with Pimp.

Pimp and I got in his car as he received a phone call from Donnie. If anything Pimp and his goons have been hit harder than anybody who had territory in LA mainly because 80% of it belonged to him. "Speak nigga!?" Pimp yelled while pulling out of the parking lot "Kris!" Donnie yelled breathlessly with gunshots and voices around him in the background.

"Donnie?" I asked as I hear the chimpanzee yelling 'fuck Sean and Pimp' in the background. "We under attack kris!" Donnie yelled and I swear to you I never held onto my seat so hard. "Which house?!" Pimp barked and Donnie was silent "DONATELLO YOU BETTER FUCKING ANSWER ME!!" Pimp boomed throughout the car and I'm not gon lie...after getting shot in the legs by the same nigga that not only gave me kids but power kinda freaked me the fuck out.

Donnie was still silent "Shit..." Pimp hissed when the phone hung up before swerving into the nearest highway that could've been close to Donnie's destination.

Next Ronnie called me and oh was he hot "Hey Sean" he started bitterly "Did it hurt?" he asked "Nah my legs goo-"Because I'm finna reenact it if you don't get y'all ass here right now!!" He shouted and I winced from the loudness. Ok like I'm not right at the phone...

Then Airi called me and Ronnie was arguing and ranting at me so I put his ass on hold and answered Airi while Pimp was swerving around the block, like damn slow down, but if I do some shit like this my convicted felon ass finna get sent straight to jail. "Speak" I said "So you wasn't gon back off huh? My son is being held hostage and you care so much about your pride that you won't back off even for a little bit-"Airi calm that shit mane..." I started.

But no she wasn't having it "DONT tell me to call down Sean Ray sent me a letter telling me that you have been fighting back when I specifically told you to back of-" before she could finish I got a call from lil red and immediately put her on hold. "Wassam?" I answered "Ayo Sean our trap under attack nigga where you at?" He asked as bullets were heard in the background.

"I was going to Pi-"Listen here Sean we need you we need our leader so get your lazy ass over here aight I'll hold it down" Lil red sighs and hangs up leaving me back to a still ranting Airi.

"Sean are you even listening to me! How self centered can you be-"I don't have time for this mane!" I snapped and that's when all hell broke loose she was screaming left and right all up in my ear with that shit. I couldn't even get a word in before Pimp grabbed my phone and hung up.

"We don't need none of that right now" Pimp said while slamming his hand on the horn while flicking off and speeding up the car. Then Parker's grandma called me and I groaned to hear what she had to say.

"Yes ma'am?" I asked and I could practically here the police in the background. "Sean, they got the kids and the police are searching my house! I'm debating on whether or not I should 'get rid' of em" she says and everything stopped. "What!!" I screeched and Pimp winced at my scream while mouthing what happened. "Who got the kids?" I grimaced "Ray and Rosa" she said with such annoyance in her voice.

"How did she-"Live? Well it's quite simple actually considering that she left the ball room the very second before and only got out with a scrape because somebody told her our plans" I could hear the venom in her voice as her heels clacked against an echoing surface and the sound of muffled men were heard behind her, while a deafening scream with a mixture of laughter and maybe metal was heard too.

"I'll talk to you later Sean I have...business to attend to" she ended the call and I was back to a shouting Ronnie.

Ugh I have a headache! A nigga can't even start walking without shit going into havoc!!

Pimp dropped me off at my turf while speeding to his destination. The house was surrounded and it's pretty obvious that the people Ray sent had their heads so far up their asses that they can't even smell they own shit no more. Deadass because I literally walked up to one dude who wasn't paying attention behind him, shot him, and stole his gun.

I managed to make my way in the house unscathed and spot Red shooting at someone on the far right. "Sean!"one of the familiar voices yell while aiming they gun at me and you know what made me mad about this dude? It's the very fact that he's Tommy's little brother and I can't stand that Brady bunch looking mother fucker so I killed him without hesitation.

Let no person of Tommy's bloodline fucking live!

The shoot out lasted for 20 minutes and this shit got me thinking, damn where 12 at? Them niggas stay on somebody tip, where they at now? Ray goons retreated, barely, but we got bigger things at hands now my kids are missing and Ronnie's spazzing out because Donnie MIA.

Then Airi stupid ass gon run up in the shot up house to try and fight me. Deadass like she pulled her hair back, took her earrings off, and kicked her shoes off while charging at my mad ass.

"The fuck?" I said while dodging all her hits and Red grabs her while Airi is screaming and crying "It don't feel good don't it bitch!?" she yelled and that's when it clicked and everyone was holding me back "You fucking bitch! How you just finna sell my kids out because your child got hurt and not only that you gave up all our safe zones!!" I shouted while thrashing in big red, Reggie, lil red, and Hakeem grip.

"Because they have my son!!" she shouted and I'm bout point 3 seconds away from shooting this bitch in her stomach and killing that fetus she have.

"Are you satisfied huh?!" I snapped and she just glared at me while mumbling some shit under her breath and Red was trying calm me down. "Airi you stayed in school and even I, the dropout, knows that this stunt you pulled for one life, that we were going to get, is way less than the lives you risked just now!!" I aggressively run my fingers through my hair while chewing at my bottom lip.

Ronnie pulled me to the side "Sean, Pimp called me and told me Donnie is on life support and that 19 members are fucking injured severely while 10 can walk it off while here 13 people need life support and 10 can't even fucking breathe no more because they died before they even made it to the dirt!! This is a fucking mess!!" he shouted while eying Airi from the corner of his eyes.

The thing that's pissing me off is the fact that Big red and Lil red trying to tell her what she did was a normal reaction. They were trying to commend on her 'motherly action' all of my surviving members were whispering among themselves. "I say death is to good for ha" Ronnie chimed in as Airi started glaring at me and red was no where to be seen.

"She's such a bitch for that" Red jump scared us and Ronnie glared at him "That's your baby momma and girl nigga" Ronnie growled "Not any more! We broke up the very moment she started arguing with the judge over my sentence when I was trying to get house arrest and he added to my fucking sentence because of her" he grumbled.

"I want to kill her but like we can't she still has a son and-"Don't pity that trifling bitch" Ronnie says while cracking his knuckles "My sister getting out at 4 so I can tell her to torture ha" Ronnie mumbled and I shook my head as he and red started arguing over a suitable punishment.

This finna be a long fucking week since Airi had to fuck everything up trying to be captain save a hoe...