Chapter 27

This chapter contains scenes that are not suitable for young readers. Please read at your own risk.

--

Amber's

"Sigurado ka ba?"

I stared at her, there's something in her eyes that made me gulp. It looked as if I was going to get drowned once I stayed looking so I averted my gaze on my hands that's been clenching the hem of my polo. My heart kept on thumping crazily, I hope she won't hear it.

I slowly nodded after gathering the courage to look at her eyes again. I breathed deep. "I'm sure."

I've never been this sure in my entire life. It's like allowing her to be this close to me was the most natural thing to do, like it was her right after all and I shouldn't stop her. Kissing her sometimes get uncomfortable not because it's disgusting but because I was feeling too much. Everything about her was too much—her skin, her lips, her eyes—I was simply overwhelmed. I loved her dearly. I wanted her, like how she wanted me.

"Baka naman nape-pressure ka lang kasi nag-promise ka?" she asked. She has this gentle expression on her face although her eyes were telling me otherwise. I didn't know how, I just felt it like that. "You don't need to do this. Kaya ko namang maghintay, eh."

I was touched by what she said. She's really concerned and worried about me. I can't help but smile, wondering what I did in my life to deserve her. She was imperfectly imperfect. It made me want to do everything I can for her.

"I want this." I held her shoulders and gave it a squeeze. I assured her. "This is not because of pressure or the promise. I want this."

"Sigurado ka na talaga?" Her eyes were darker than usual. She was breathing audibly but she looked fine. I nodded and she closed her eyes. It's like she's battling with herself. When she looked at me, I saw her worry. "Kaya mo ba? I mean, yung sugat mo—"

"Don't worry, it doesn't hurt too much now." I cut her off. "Plus, you'll take care of me, right?"

"Of course," She bit her lower lip and nodded. I smiled and tucked her hair beneath her ear. She's beautiful inside and out. I never really thought that I'll find love in the form of this woman. "Alam mo namang mahal kita, wala akong gagawin na makakasama sa'yo."

I smiled at her. She's too lovely, I can't help but fall for her even if I already fell. She gently pushed me until I was laying my back on the bed. She hovered above me, held my left hand, and pinned it above my head. I was just staring at her. My heart was beating loud, even my stomach felt like a butterfly garden. I was nervous even if we're just going to kiss a lot. She really looked different now. Zekhaila looked intoxicated.

"Once we started, you know I won't stop and your attempt will be in vain, right?" she asked. I nodded slowly. I felt the hair of my nape standing in shiver. Her voice sounded deep, almost, but not a whisper. She leaned her head. I heaved a breath when her lips touched my ear. "Iingatan kita, Amber."

I felt my cheeks burning. Her words sounded so sweet. I was feeling so loved and special, I felt like I was the only one that she can see.

I saw the muscle of her throat moved when she looked at me. Zekhaila licked her lower lip in a very inviting way and in a moment, her lips found mine. It was slow at first, like the dance during my prom—subtle, simple, basic, but memorable. It was as if she was trying to get to know the curve of my lips, its softness, the movement, and I did the same. We took the time like it will never move at all.

Soon, her kisses started a different dance. Her tongue explored my mouth expertly, our taste almost swapping, and it's making me dizzy. I was breathless and every time I'll try to breathe, she'll just continue kissing me like she hasn't had enough. I caught her tongue and bit it, then sucked it like how she did mine. Her moan vibrated in my mouth and I swear I felt something tickling every fiber of my being.