Chapter 15

Kyungsoo's POV

"Hey! Kyungsoo, get up!"

I groaned and forced my eyes open to look at my alarm clock. It was only ten in the morning, why can't I just sleep? It was the weekend, wasn't it, I deserve to sleep in.

"Kyungsoo! Are you up?!"

I immediately jolted awake. Gosh, why must my mom be so persistent.

"Yes, I'm up! What do you want?!"

"Is that anyway to speak to your mother?"

"I'm sorry mom," I sat up in my bed, "but what do you want?"

"Yoomi is coming over for the weekend, and she wants to go to the amusement park with you today."

"Gosh, why couldn't she come over some other time," I mumbled to myself, "I just got rejected, can't I get a break."

"Hey, I heard that," Yoomi said appearing out of nowhere, "but what was that about being rejected?"

"I said nothing, now go away."

"Oof, ouch that stings," she cried holding her heart in agony.

"Stop pretending to be offended," I snarled.

"Who pissed in your cheerios?"

"Nobody," I grumbled.

"Kyungsoo, just tell me what happened to you and I'll give you some advice," she insisted, "this can be a practice therapy session for me."

I scowled, but I knew it would feel good to get this off my chest, so we began talking. I told her everything, from when I started insulting Y/n to when I confessed yesterday. When I had finished she just stared at me in shock.

"Wow," she blurted out, "that's a lot to take in."

"I know, but you asked for it, so give me some advice," I demanded.

"Okay, okay," she said trying to get me to calm down, "I think your first mistake was insulting her and not apologizing fast enough."

"Well no shit sherlock, just tell me what to do now."

She paused for a couple second, then she began explaining her idea to me, "I think you should be more open about your feelings, don't pretend the confession never happened, just be nice to her and then, when she's ready, she'll answer you."

This could work for almost anyone, except me. I'm just too awkward for this plan. What if she ignores me because I upset her. I don't think I could stand that, but shouldn't I at least give it a chance?

"I-I'll try," I gave Yoomi a grateful smile, "thanks for helping me."

"Anytime," she paused," now lets go to that amusement park!"

"Okay, just give me ten minutes."

"Make it five," she exclaimed before running out of my room.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my towel so I could take a shower.

"That girl is really bossy today," I complained.

Y/n POV

I glared at Kyungsoo intensely, while unconsciously digging my nails into my palms.

"I'm gonna kill him."

Jongin quickly tapped me in his arms to keep me from murdering him in cold blood.

"Hey Y/n, look at me," I shook my head, but Jongin ignore my refusal and grabbed my face forcing me to look at him, "Y/n, maybe you are jumping to conclusions, they might be related."