Namyoonjin 1(Edited)

Caregiver(s): Namjoon & Seokjin

Little(s): Yoongi

Plot: Namjoon & Seokjin are in a relationship with Yoongi. They don't know he is a little. How will they react when they find out?

________________________________________________________________________________

Suga has been over stressing lately. He has to write a song for their new comeback and he still has yet to schedule a meeting with American pop singer Halsey for their new collab. A part from that he's also writing a new song for his solo comeback. Because of so much work he hasn't been able to slip into little space at all. He's also been skipping meals and has barely slept. His boyfriends Namjoon and Seokjin have been really worried.

Yoongi is currently in his studio with a pile of papers on his desk and crumpled up paper overflowing the trash bin. Yoongi wants to slip and take a nap, but he pushes the feeling away and continues his work. He's been locked up in his studio for yhe past 3 days!

~Namjoon's P.O.V~

Both Seokjin and I are Really worried about Yoongi. He hasn't come out of his studio at all for the past 3 days. I both as his boyfriend and leader know for a fact that Yoongi doesn't eat or sleep at all when he locks himself in his studio.

Seokjin and I both walk to Yoongi's studio with the spare key and food. We're determine to make him eat and take a break. Plus........ I miss him a lot.

*Knock knock*

Seokjin: Babe? Can you open up? It's me and Joon

To our surprise he immediately opens the door. However, once he opens he passes out. Luckily, I catch him before he hits the ground. He looks so dead and pale

Namjoon: Holly shit, Jinie call the ambulance

Seokjin: On it babe

~Yoongi's P.O.V~

I don't feel good. My head hurts and I feel really warm. I might have a fever. I don't like this. Feeling un-comfortable is one of the things that causes me to slip. Luckily, I heard Jinie and Joonie outside so I'm left with no choice, but to open. As I get up I am hit with a dizzy feeling. Again I just ignore it and open up. Boi was that a big mistake. Once I opened I passed out cold.

~Seokjin's P.O.V~

We're in the hospital and the doctor told us that he's over worked and dehydrated. He's resting to try and gain some of his energy.

Namjoon: We should've checked on him earlier. He wouldn't be here if we had. I'm such a bad boyfriend. I couldn't even take care of one of the people who mean the world to me.

Seokjin: Hey don't say that Joon. Even if we had both known he wouldn't have listened. Please don't call yourself a bad boyfriend. We both know how much you love us. If it weren't for you Yoongi wouldn't be here after what happened last time(A/n: Story for another time. I'll explain don't worry.) You've done so much for us and I know Yoongi is grateful and loves you just as much as I do.

Seokjin wipes Namjoon's tears and hugs him kissing his forehead

~Yoongi's P.O.V~

I woke up sometime ago. Sadly, I'm in little space. I heard Jinie ad Joonie's conversation. It kills me to see one of my boyfriends think like that. The man I love and look up to is crying because of me. I'm glad Seokjin was there to cheer him up. I really love both of them. I take his hand in mine and tell him

Yoongi: Chu no worry daddy. Yoonie wuv chu and appa

They both looked at me shocked. I process the situation and my eyes widen. At that moment I knew

I

Had

Fucked

Up

Big

Time

SHIT!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you guys have enjoyed part one of this oneshot. Yes I will make a part two real soon. Anyways hope you guys enjoyed. Until next time BYE BYE LOVES!!!