Chapter 21- Fun House

"What?"

"I mean I've been wanting to go back for a minute now, I'd figure you'd want to see it too." I say as I bend down to Baby, kissing his soft head.

"I'm mean, I do. But, now?" Winter cocks an eyebrow.

"Is it that late?"

"It's a sudden idea, Solus." Nikolai says. "Is this a decent place?"

"I'm sorry did the Snake Pit make it sound decent?" I laugh at him.

"I'm fascinated. I really want to see what Solus does for fun." Natasha says giving me a bright smile. "I mean this is rare, Solus inviting us out after weeks of rejection and crass attitude. This is a natural phenomenon."

"Take it or leave it because it might never happen again." I cut in and shrug my shoulders.

"Alright."

We all split separately to get ready. The Lycan's went back to their place, Winter and I did the same and went back to the complex. I showered and let the hot water clear my head. Winter in her own apartment getting ready. No doubt she's going to pick something pink.

I threw on black baggy ripped cargo pants, hanging underneath the band of the fishnet tights. A black sports bra, and black combat boots to go with it. A thin long sleeve white cotton shirt was my only cover.

I looked at myself in the mirror, knowing very well the damage I'm about to inflict on myself. I'm doing this for me, not for them. How much can I scare them?

How far can I push them before they're running away terrified?

I grab the black eyeshadow. Rubbing my finger in the creamy pan, I smear the color over my eyes and temples. Over the bridge of my nose and lids. Making a mess of my myself, the gold glitter catching in the bathroom light. The gold in my eyes somehow brighter, and my hair a wavy mess, pushed back behind one ear and covering one eye.

Baby meowed and scratched at the bathroom door. Padding in until he was sitting pretty by my feet.

"Im kind of living for this look." Winter says as she surveys me from head to toe. I stand at her door, leaning lazily against the frame. "I mean it's grunge, street, and some punk and honestly not something I could pull off."

"Because your a pink pretty faerie with ultra fem, london chic, Sunday hippie, fashion vibes." I say flatly.

"Say it again for the people in the back." She squeals and reaches around the door and grabs her jacket off the back.

"You don't need much for Grits."

"Oh but I wanna be cute!" She whines. She was wearing a glittering baby pink mini dress, wrapping around her neck and showing off her wings. That's a problem. Everyone in Grits is an opportunist and if they see a faerie, she might as well be chum for the sharks.

"Alright. But you gotta stay in the box." I sigh and she smiles throwing on her fluffy sweater and following me to the elevator.

"The Lycan's are already here. I saw some of them outside." She says as she runs her fingers through her hair. "They have a lot of friends."

"Oh my god." I groan falling against the back wall of the elevator.

We come to the first floor and walk out to see Victor, Christine, and Holland, along with the royal siblings. Body guards littered the scene and I wanted to shoot myself.

Why did I think this wouldn't happen? When did I start drinking dumb bitch juice?

"You look interesting." Natasha says as she walks over. Dressed impeccably in a royal blue straps heel and a matching dress. Her makeup accentuating her blue eyes.