Chapter 12: Getting Vibranium and The Fight

African Coast, Salvage Yard

Ultron and the trio continued getting some supplies for their work, attacking anyone who got in their way. All they needed left was vibranium and Ultron knew that a criminal named Klaue had some and was selling it at a Salvage Yard in Africa.

Klaue was in his office talking with some guy on the phone. "Don't tell me your man swindled you. I sent you six short range, heat seekers and got a boat full of rusted parts. Now, you will make it right or the next missile I send you will come very much faster," he said to the guy and ended the call to resume another one. "Now mister, where were we?"

The power all of a sudden went out, and all the workers started turning on their flash flights, complaining on the lights.

Klaue cautiously took the gun from the desk, taking aim. He only got one bullet out before Pietro caught it, disarmed him, and put the bullet back on the desk. Jocey and Wanda came in after, looking at him warily.

"Yeah. The enhanced. Strucker's prize pupils," Klaue said, smiling and sitting down at his desk to pick up a plate. "Want a candy? Oh, sorry to hear about Strucker, but then he knew what kind of world he was helping create. Human life, not a growth market."

The twins and the girl looked at each other confused.

"You... you didn't know?" Klaue asked. "Is this your first time intimidating someone? I'm afraid I'm not afraid."

"Everyone's afraid of something," Wanda replied.

"Cuttlefish," Klaue said. "Deep sea fish. They make lights, disco lights. Whoom, whoom, whoom!" He made his hands into a puppet opening its mouth. "To hypnotize their prey and then whoom!" He closed his fist. "I saw a documentary. It was terrifying."

Pietro ran over to pick up two pieces of candy and handed one to Jocey. They both ate the candy.

"Not bad," Jocey said quietly.

"So if you're going to fiddle with my brain and make me see a giant cuttlefish, then I know you don't do business, and I know you're not in charge, and I only deal with the man in charge," Klaue said.

Out of nowhere, Ultron flew up to where Klaue's office was and charged into the glass, breaking it and knocked down Klaue.

"There is no man in charge," Ultron said, putting his foot on Klaue. "Let's talk business."

One of Klaue's mercenary opened up Klaue's storage to reveal vibranium, and Klaue gave some to Ultron.

"Upon this rock, I will build my church," Ultron said. "Vibranium."

"You know it comes with great personal cost," Klaue said. "It's worth billions."

Ultron chuckled and put the money remotely in Klaue's bank account. "Now so are you," he said. A buzz alerted on a machine about the money in the bank account. "It's all under your dummy holdings. Finance is so weird, but I always say, 'Keep your friends and your enemies rich, and wait to find out which is which."

"Stark," Klaue said.

"What?"

"Tony Stark used to say that... to me. You're one of his."

"What! I am not..." Ultron grabbed Klaue's left arm.

The mercenary pulled out a gun, but Wanda restrained him while Jocey broke Klaue's leg, making him kneel to Ultron.

"I'm not!" Ultron said angrily. "You think I'm one of Stark's puppets, his hollow men? I mean look at me, do I look like Iron Man? Stark is nothing!" He chopped of his right arm out of rage. Klaue backed away with fear, his arm bleeding.