148

From Bella's perspective, Vanessa's son could be seen playing the room. he was even cute, but this cuteness hurt her eyes. Vanessa treated her son as a treasure, yet she separated Bella and her son. When she thought about this, her eyes were even more hateful. Children were not wrong, but when she was Vanessa's son, she could not help but have a lot of hatred.

Seeing Bella's gaze, Vanessa's eyes were a little frightened. "Bella, don't try to have desire on my son." Vanessa wanted to close the door, blocking Bella. But how did Bella want her to succeed? Of course, she wouldn't start with a child. Even if she wanted to retaliate in her heart, that was for Vanessa.

But it doesn't mean that she would not threaten her. No mother doesn't care about her children. She is so is Vanessa. "Vanessa, I'll ask you again. Where did you get my son?" Bella stared at Vanessa. 

vanessa's body stiffened, her eyes guiltily flashed, then she raised her head and said fiercely, "I had already told you about the child. Bella, you couldn't find the child yourself. Don't blame me." Hearing Vanessa's words, Bella took another step forwards.

"Vanessa, you still want to lie to me now. My child is not in Hawaii at all. Do you think I went to Hawaii and still don't know anything?" Bella said as she stared at Vanessa. Vanessa was shocked, and a hint of guilt flashed through her eyes. She did not expect Bella's life to be so strong. 

She had already found someone to deal with Bella, but not only had she not hurt her, but she had also even found out that she was lying to her. Bella had also seen Vanessa's guilt flash in her eyes, confirming her guess. 

"You're really lying to me. The child is not in Hawaii." Bella looked at Vanessa with cold eyes and said, "And you actually hired someone to kill me and sell my organs. Aren't you afraid that others will know?" The corner of Bella was covered with ice and there was a chill in it.

 "Are you actually cheating on me?" Vanessa suddenly reacted. She found Bella's plan and immediately denied it, "I didn't hire someone to kill you. Bella doesn't treat me unjustly." She had already told those people long ago that even if they had been exposed, they would never give her out. Vanessa's eyes were stunned. She had decided that Bella was to test her again. She would not be so stupid.

'Unjustly? Vanessa, you're too confident in yourself. Do you think you really didn't leave evidence?" Bella sneered as she saw Vanessa's pale face, discontinued, "If I report the case, how long do you think you can be sentenced? You must be old after you come out. At that time, do you think Tony would want you?"

Bella made Vanessa's eyes wide open in horror. An old woman, Tony would give up her? This was the most fearful thing in Vanessa's heart. At this moment, Bella fiercely poked in her heart. "No... I didn't do anything, how could I go to jail? Bella, you don't have any evidence at all." Vanessa was not stupid, she would not be cheated again and again.

Bella said willingly, "THise people have already been arrested. Do you think they will endure torture because of the so-called bargain? besides, are you really sure that there is no loophole left about what you do? You gave me the wrong news to find a child. That's enough for the police to suspect.

When she heard this, Vanessa's eyes trembled, but then she laughed, 'So what, even if it is suspected, it won't prove that I bought a murder." Vanessa gritted her teeth that Bella had the luck to escape. She had thought that Bella was dead. She would never be able to go back to New Orleans to snatchTony from her. 

But at this moment, Bella not only returned safely but even with a strong offensive. Bella eagerly looked at Vanessa and took something out of her pocket. She said, "If those were just suspicions, what about this?" Vanessa suddenly widened her eyes and unbelievably saw the necklace in Bella's hand.

This was a gift that Tony had given to her. It was worth millions. She had used this necklace to show off in front of Bella. She never thought that it would become her life-threatening necklace today. "Vanessa, you shouldn't forget the whereabouts of this necklace," Bella said coldly.

She had originally only guessed that this matter had been done by Vanessa, but when William had brought this necklace to her, she was absolutely sure that Vanessa wanted her life. "You..." Vanessa was really worried. She had thought that this time Bella swindled her again. She didn't think she really had evidence.

If the police found her based on this necklace, she would definitely go to jail. She hadn't married Tony, and she didn't have that much cash in her hands, so she made a deal with this necklace and she wanted to wait for the plan after Bella's death. 

But now when she saw the necklace appeared in Bella's hand, her heart was full of panic.  Tony had not promised to marry her. As time went by, she felt that she had become a joke in the city. When she went out, some people even started to point out, and even Matthew felt he was different, and asked her why other people looked at them in this way.

And all of this was because of Bella. if Bella were to die, would it be alright? In Vanessa's eyes, a trace of murderousness slowly floated up. Her eyes slowly crimsoned up, and her body stopped shaking miraculously. Bella should have died. She had even threatened her with a necklace, so she must die.

She stared at the fruit knife on the table. She said to the servant, "You all, get out. No matter what happens, you are not allowed to come in." The servant knew about Vanessa's temper and did not dare to object and immediately went out. Now that there were only two people left in the room, Vanessa's feet moved towards the table, trying to pick up the fruit knife. Bella thought that she was afraid and did not realize her actions. She looked at her coldly.

"Vanessa, tell me, where is my child? Otherwise, I'll take your child away so that you will never see your child." Seeing that Vanessa didn't want to admit, Bella even used the most unwilling threat.