1.11

" What are you looking at your highness?"

Princess Donah's voice woke Amaris from her shock.
She just shook her head and said,

" Nothing in particular. I was just shocked by how beautiful the painting on the wall is."

There was a painting in the direction Amaris was looking at and that human was Standing in between her and the painting.
Princess Donah just nodded and said,

" That is the painting of first queen of the mer Kingdom."

Amaris smiled and said,

" She was beautiful."

And looking at that painting for real this time you can see that princess Donah and the queen are carbon copy of each other.

The only difference would be the eye colour. The woman in the picture has green eyes where as Donah has blue eyes.
Now that she thought about it almost all of the mermaids have green eyes only Donah and her father is different.

" The late Queen was married to a human prince. At least that is what I heard. But is that rumor true princess."

Azariah asked her with interest clearly shone in his eyes,
Princess nodded but at the same time motioned him to stay quiet about this matter for the time being.
It was fortunate that Jorah had put the voice barrier around the group as she sensed that the eleven prince was about to say something stupid.

" Are you sure you were looking at the painting Amaris?"

Jorah asked with a sly smirk on her face. And Amaris just gave a look to her saying,

' what the heck are you doing Valak.'

[ Look closer darling and you might understand what I am talking about]

Amaris looked at the direction again but she saw nothing.

Valak just mentioned in her head,

[ He is trying to hide from you now. Look behind the lady with a large do on her head]

' all I can see is hair. How do someone has such long hair that they reach the rooftop easily'

[ Just focus on the aura of the person behind that do.]

An focusing on that aura she finally realized what he was talking about.
She looked at Jorah with blank look and the sphinx just nodded confirming the fact.

' Valak what are the chances that he is involved with Adeena.'

[It's 50%]

' why just 50%'

[ He is not under Adeena's charm magic.]

~~in the room~~

Amaris was sitting in the room with weird expression on her face . She was just trying to know that how can her husband and brother and sister in law be here in this world with her.
Are they also task takers like her or there souls just came here. Were they reincarnated or transmigrated. Do they have there memories intact or not and many more questions like that.

According to what Valak told me that as long as the two souls that were together in another life are together in other life as well there children's soul will be same just that there gender might be different.

So she is not concerned about missing her children either. But the thing that is important is that how do they get together.

For the time being she does not want to have any relation with Rai. That is for after she completed her mission so that she can stay with him in peace and would not have any pressure.

As for how to solve the weird mysteries regarding the lover, Adeena and human kingdom that would take long time.

~~ end of chapter~~

Hope you enjoyed it.

And my sister plans on writing a story with the same account as this so look forward to it.

( The one who wrote the short story in one of the previous chapters.)

She said that it is about raising a child troupe and she wants to try writing her own version on how things should have been or something.

Once she updates I will announce it here as well.