Enough

Draco slumped onto the rickety bed, avoiding Harry's eyes. He feared if he looked into them for too long he would cave in completely and let everything go. His deepest secrets, his most hidden emotions, his weaknesses and his desires.

"I'm ruining everything for you. I don't know why you're letting me." He grumbled, letting his head hit the pillow. Staying away from Harry was the only way he could stop himself from wanting to kiss him for actually following him to this place on Christmas eve. As much as he'd wished he would follow, he didn't want him to and hadn't expected him to.

"You haven't ruined anything. In fact I think you've made my life better." Harry was trying to find the right words to say what he so desperately wanted to say, but nothing that came out sounded anything close to it.

"Made your life better! I've made you push all your friends and family away, as well as the girl you love!" Draco sat up, frustration fueling his temper. "Why choose to defend me even when I continue to push you away?"

"Draco. I don't love Ginny, " Harry sighed, perhaps he did love her once but he definitely didn't love her anymore. "I defend you because I care about you, a lot, and because you push me away. I'm a stubborn person, it makes me try all the more. I would've thought you'd have gathered that by now."

"You're just pretending to care about me because that's the right thing to do. You always love to do the right thing, Potter. Stop the bad guy, save the good guy, fight voldemort on your own, hand yourself over to Voldemort, forgive the Malfoy's, just because it's the right thing to do!" Draco's fists balled as he got up facing Harry shouting fiercely through teary eyes. He didn't understand why he was so angry. Perhaps he just hated that his mind wouldn't let him think Potter actually giving a shit about him was real. The intoxicated kiss kept floating into his mind, reminding him that he meant nothing to him really. Reminding him that he could just be Potter's experiment. Can he make a death eater fall for him? It seemed like some sort of elaborate joke.

"They're completely different things, Draco. I am not just pretending to care about you. Actually I think caring about you would be the wrong thing to do, seeing as it's causing tension all around me. But I still bloody care about you. Is that not enough?" Harry felt tears prickle down his cheeks again, wondering how he was still managing to produce tears after all the times he'd cried over the past few days.

It was never enough. Just having Harry as a friend would never be enough for him and he knew that. Not after all those years of fantasising. He couldn't just watch him love someone else, it would be too painful. Despite how selfish it sounded, they could be lovers or nothing at all.

Draco wouldn't look at him, "No it's not enough." He was barely audible, almost as if he didn't want Harry to hear it.

But Harry heard it. Stepping forward, he licked his dry lips, "Is this enough then?" His voice calmer now, more affectionate and careful.

Pleading with Merlin that this wouldn't drive them further apart, he placed a finger under Draco's chin, lifting it so their eyes met. He understood what his heart was yearning for him to do, he just hoped it was the right thing to do.

He had never seen such vulnerability, even in the eyes of Voldemort as he died knowing he'd made a fatal mistake. Draco Malfoy was the most vulnerable person in the world underneath. If he lost his façade, he had nothing. He was open to all, shields down. He might shatter if you so much as raised your voice.

But Harry wasn't going to hurt him, at least he hoped it wouldn't.
Closing the gap between them, he placed his lips on Draco's, feeling the warmth of their bodies radiating together. His lips were soft and sweet, and fit perfectly with his, as if two pieces of a puzzle had finally been fit together.

Draco didn't pull away. Good news on Harry's part. His body relaxed in relief and he pressed his lips closer, if that was possible, trying to tell him what he couldn't say.

Harry was the first to pull away, but only because he needed to catch his breath, and he wanted to see Draco's eyes, to see what emotion filled them, if any at all.

Draco breathed heavily, his heart beating against his ribcage, about to burst. Harry had kissed him again. This time he wasn't drunk. At least he didn't think he was. Last time he couldn't smell the alcohol, this time he could just smell Harry. Their eyes locked, full of joy, love and passion.

And then their lips were together again, rougher this time, more passionate. Both letting the energy flow through their bodies, their heartbeats syncing.

Harry pushed Draco towards the bed, taking his jacket off as he did so and discarding it on the floor, his hands then flying back to Draco's body, feeling his tender skin underneath his shirt.

Making sure to kick off his boots, Harry climbed onto the bed, straddling him, their lips still connected, like they could not ever be parted ever again.

Draco's hands rested behind Harry's head, pulling him down so they were as close as they could possibly be. He didn't even stop to think that this was everything he had dreamed of and more. If he had he may have started crying again.

Harry's hand roamed over Draco's body, appreciating his new tight black skinny jeans and smirking onto his lips. He'd never have given into these feelings it weren't for Ginny's question. Before he hadn't understood his own heart, and now he still didn't fully understand the mad passion he felt for a man who he once hated with all his heart.

Both their shirts came off, it was becoming too hot in the room for them anyway. They were discarded onto the floor, as the two men pressed themselves together, unable to get close enough to satisfy their lust.

"Harry." Draco breathed, his voice hoarse and sexy. Harry loved having him use his name, and even more now he used that tone of voice. It drove him crazy.

Disconnecting his lips, Harry kissed down Draco's jaw and to his neck where he began to suck roughly, leaving him a moaning mess underneath.

The dominant Malfoy inside of Draco was growing every second, until it sprung out and Harry was flipped on his back, in surprise. He smirked down at him, pressing his lips to his chest lovingly, before moving back to his lips and capturing them as if it was the last kiss they would ever share and they needed to remember every aspect about it, every cell in their bodies needed to remember what it felt like to be loved.

In the distance the clock chimed 12 times and breaking their lips apart as they looked towards the sound.

Harry, breathing heavily, his lips chapped, gazed up, "Merry Christmas, Draco," He whispered.

His lips formed a beautiful smile, his pearly white teeth peaking through his red, swollen lips. "Merry Christmas, Harry."

No Christmas at the Manor, or any to come could compare to this one.