CHAPTER 59

ANGELA'S POV :-

"Is he alright doctor?" I asked the lady doctor, who was treating Noah.

"His head was badly bleeding. We have successfully stopped the bleeding. But a huge amount of blood was lost before you came here. The loss was not too severe to give him a blood transfusion. Just make sure he rests more and eat things which helps him in regaining the blood he has lost. Nothing to worry about though. The nurse will explain you about the medications. After that, you can take him home." The doctor smiled and replied, patting me on the back giving me reassurance that everything will be alright.

"Thank you doctor. Thank you so much," I told the doctor and she left.

The nurse came and explained me about the medications which had to be given to Noah. After understanding everything, I went inside the room to get Noah ready to go home.

He was peacefully sleeping there. I didn't want to wake him up and disturb him in his sleep but I had to.

"Noah, get up. Doctor has discharged you. We can now go home." I told Noah, shaking him lightly.

He opened his eyes and I helped him to get up and took him to the car. He was still weak, so I was supporting him while walking.

After reaching the car, I opened the door for him and helped him sit inside the car. After making him comfortably sit in the car, I too sat besides him and the car drove.

After about 15 minutes, we were at our destination.
I immediately got out of the car and went to his side, opening the car door for him. I supported and helped him to get out of the car and took him directly to our room. I laid him on the bed and asked him to comfortably sit there.

"Noah, I will be back in a minute," I told him and he just nodded his head in agreement.

I went to the kitchen and made the juice for him. I cut the apple into pieces, as the doctor had advised me to give him foods which help him in regaining his lost blood, and kept them on the plate. I then took both the things to the room in a tray, which I was holding in my hand.

When I went inside the room, Noah was sitting there, checking his phone. I kept the tray on the bed-side table and took the phone away from him,
"Give that to me, please. You should rest as the doctor had advised. But before that you have to eat and drink this," I told him, placing the phone aside and handing him the plate and glass of juice.

He took the glass from my hand and I placed the plate of apple in front of him.

I sat there in front of him, making sure he completed everything.

When he finished, I took the empty glass and the plate from his hand and kept them on the tray again. Carrying the tray, I turned around to go to the kitchen, but suddenly Noah stopped me by helding my wrist. He took the tray from my hand and placed it on the bed-side table again.

He then wrapped his hand over my hand,
"Thank you princess for taking care of me," he told me.

I wrapped my other hand over his hand, which was wrapping my hand already,
"No. I should be thanking you, Noah. You saved me from those devils. You didn't think about yourself and protected me from them. Also I am really sorry, that you got hurt because of me," I told him and a tear dropped from my eye, as the whole event passed in front of my eyes.

Suddenly Noah pulled me towards himself and made me sit on his lap,
"Don't. Don't do that again," he told me.

"Do what Noah?" I said still feeling sad.

"Don't cry again princess. I can't see you crying," he told me and wiped my tears with his one hand. He pulled me closer to him by wrapping his one arm around me, pulled my face closer and immediately placed his lips over mine. He started kissing me hungrily. I didn't resist him this time, maybe due to the reason that I had realised that I love him a lot.