She gets hurt

I finally updated!! 👏🏻😅 Sorry for the wait.
I hope everybody is safe and healthy. If you have any requests just comment or send me a message.
Thank you for reading and commenting. I appreciate it.
Pre-save Hailee's EP 'Half Written Story'

It's coming out next Friday. I'm so excited🥺💪🏼🥳

Y/N POV
Today I was visiting my girlfriend of three years on the set of Bumblebee. They filmed in San Francisco at the moment and due Hailee's and my work schedule we haven't seen each other in a month. I'm a basketball player in the WNBA playing for the Las Vegas Aces. We were in the middle of pre season trying to win the championship since we lost last season in the semifinals. Hailee supported me no matter what and was definitely a huge emotional support during that time. So last night a crying Hailee called me saying she missed me and needed to see me. I can't stand to see her cry and since we have a three day weekend I booked a flight to San Francisco.
After a good two hour flight I finally touched a foot in San Francisco. Since her mum knew about me coming she offered me a lift to the set. "Y/n", I heard the familiar voice of Hailee's mum. "Hey, Cheryl", I greeted her. We hugged. "How was your flight", she asked. "Good. Longer than it's supposed to be but we'll you know USA", I told her and she chuckled. "You look tired, hun. Is coach alright", she questioned squeezing my hand a little. "Yeah, I think we all just want to be better this season including the coaches so everybody is working extra hard. I have to be on top because it's just my second season and I want to show everybody that last season wasn't just the rookie luck", I said and she nodded. "Well, I believe everything will go down smoothly. But now, let's go see my daughter. She has been missing you like crazy", the elderly Steinfeld spoke and we got in the car.
It was a 30 minutes drive and honestly with every minute I got more impatient but also more excited to see my girlfriend. We finally arrived and I got my bag following Cheryl. Some dude greeted us. I forgot his name. All I wanted was to see Hailee. He lead us to some big setup with a dozen people. There were lights, smoke and cameras. I visited Hailee on set a few times but this was way bigger. This was insane. I looked around and spotted the brunette with her newly cut bangs. She looked adorable. „They are filming so we have to be quiet", Cheryl told me quietly and I just nodded. I watched the scene in front of me. There were some stuntmen and her doing some fighting scene. I don't know when but our eyes connected. Due her not paying attention to her scene I saw a man knocking her off her feet unintentionally. „Hailee", I yelled running towards her. I crouched down in front of her. „Oh my god! Are you alright", I asked worried. She nodded. „No, stay down maybe you hurt yourself", I told her and pushed her down a little. „I'm fine. I promise",she said smiling. „And cut! Cut! CUT", I heard a man yell. I looked around realizing I just ruined the shot. Two men approached us and I saw them carrying a first aid bag. „Are you hurt", one asked Hailee. „No, I'm fine, she replied. „No, can you check her side for any bruises and her head? Just in case", I told them and they nodded. I held her head in between my hands to make sure she won't move it. You never know. „I'm sorry, Hailee", I heard the dude say who kicked her. „It's ok. I wasn't paying attention. Not your fault. Besides I'm fine", she spoke looking at me in the end. „Well, looks like your rips where he hit you are bruised a little. Her is some ice. I don't think you have a concussion. Your eye reflexes are normal", the paramedic informed us. I nodded sighing in relief. I helped her up carefully. „You alright, Hailee", Travis the director asked. She nodded. „So you want to introduce the lady who interrupted our scene", he asked. I felt myself blush. „Travis that's my girlfriend Y/n. Y/n that's Travis Knight the director, Hailee spoke. We shook hands. „Nice to meet you", he said smiling. „You, too. I'm sorry for the interruption", I told him. „It's alright. You were pretty fast. I don't think even one of our stunt men is this quick", he said chuckling. I scratched the back of my neck laughing lightly. „We have to finish this scene and then we're done. You think you're going to be alright", he asked my girlfriend. She nodded „Ok, people. Back to the start. Last scene of the day and then we are finished", he announced for everybody. People were walking back to their spots. I looked to Hailee. „Are you sure nothing hurts", I asked her. She chuckled. „Yes, I'm fine. Don't worry", she told me. Her arms went around my neck. „I'm glad you are here. I missed you", she whispered. I smiled. „I missed you, too", I responded. She gave me a quick peck and went back to work while I went back behind camera. „Welcome back, Mrs Quick feet", Cheryl said and I blushed again. „I just wanted to make sure she is ok", I spoke. „Well, she is lucky to have you and I'm happy  she found someone like you", she told me before turning her attention back to the scene. I smiled bride.
After a good hour they finished. While Cheryl went to her hotel room Hailee and I went to her trailer. I made a step inside and got pushed in the wall. Suddenly I felt familiar lips on mine. My hands instantly found her waist pulling her closer. Her hands were tangled in my hair. We broke the kiss breathing heavily. „I love you", she whispered. I grinned. „No more I loves you's
It's too easy to say, yeah. No more I loves you's until I'm okay", I started jamming hitting the notes not at all. Hailee laughed. „You're such a doofus", she said swatting my head away. I just shrugged smiling. „Plus you should stay at basketball", she added. „Ouch, Steinfeld", I pretended to be hurt. We giggled. We got ready for bed and talked for hours. I wasn't the extroverted person but talking to Hailee was so easy and she didn't make me feel uncomfortable. We were cuddled up. My hand laced with hers. „I missed you", I mumbled quietly. „I missed you, too", she replied giving me a kiss on my forehead. I felt her other hand rub my back and with the soothing beat of her heart I slowly fell asleep happy to be back home.