Chapter 26😺

~JIN POV~

I didn't go in the pool with everyone today. I wasn't really in the mood, after all that pillow fighting, all I wanted to do was chill. It's not like I've done a lot today but I just wasn't in the mood.

When everyone was in the pool, I did notice how Y/n had a mark on her neck, and only one person comes to mind, Taehyung.

Other than Namjoon I think he was one of the firsts to fall in love with Y/n, before I realised my own feeling towards her so I'm not all that surprised. But watching Namjoon constantly looking at it, I could sense the jealousy coming from him. Well if he wanted to mark her first then he wasn't fast enough, heck he hasn't even had sex with her yet and I mean yet. I know it's coming he's just taking his damn time doing it.

When everyone was done with the swimming, they all decided to go for showers while I myself tidied up the pillows to take back upstairs later. After I did that I went into the kitchen to start making food, by starting off by boiling some noodles and leaving to boil and then to take out some vegetables from the fridge and preparing my chopping board with my knife. Just when I was about to start chopping away I could hear Namjoon and Taehyung have a heated discussion and no doubt it's about that mark.

I walked out to find them both standing in the middle of the living room, both completely pissed at one another. Taehyung was in a good mood before now. I mean why wouldn't he be? To mark someone for us is a very special thing, it's to say that you're my one and only for life and we only do it once through out our lives. It as close to humans getting married. Namjoon has just spoiled the happiness Taehyung once had about this whole thing and that annoyed me.

"Namjoon just leave the guy alone. It's a good day for him , don't ruin it anymore than you already have."

I held my hand on my hip, staring at Namjoon as they both turned around to look at me, standing in the doorway of the kitchen.

"No I can't let this go. He knows he shouldn't of done that." Namjoon

I rolled my eyes and walked further into the room and closer to the two.

"You can't stop him. If he wants to mark Y/n as his then so be it. We can all still mark her too, so stop being a little bitch."

He scoffed at me, while Taehyung giggles behind him with a hand over his mouth.

"I'm not jealous! My point is he shouldn't of done that when she has no idea what it means. I bet he didn't even ask for permission." Namjoon

He turned back to taehyung and glared at him, waiting for some sort of response and I did too to be honest. I wanted to know if he did, or if he did it in the heat of the moment. Clearly Y/n didn't mind or she wouldn't of been happily playing in the pool with everyone.

"Did you ask Taehyung?"

HIs smile was wiped off his face and he removed his hand away from his mouth.

"No, I didn't. I didn't plan it either, it just felt right at the time. I don't want her to leave us." Taehyung

"So you're best idea was to mark her when she has no idea what it means?!" Namjoon

His voice was a little bit louder this time and I shushed him. .I didn't want y/n to find out they were arguing about this. One of us will have to explain to her at some point what it means, I just hope it doesn't back fire but she says she loves us and a mark is in some way to say I love you and you are mine forever.

The others start to come down the stairs, confused with what is happening. Thankfully Y/n wasn't here yet, she must be still in the shower or something.