Suzie Do You Copy? (pt. ii)

Hey guys! Here's part 2!

———————

*a couple days later (A/N: for plot purposes, cause that little bit about the story really fucked everything up for me cause I don't wanna write it—so yeah)*

Unbelievable. They were unbelievable.

"Are you guys serious???" Max asked in incredulity. "You're really making out with each other now? Now?!?"

Max sighed. She'd been trying to convince them to get out of that room for ten minutes now. Evidently, her idiot brother and his annoying ass of a boyfriend did not understand the meaning of dutiful friends.

"Come on you jackasses, we have to go!!!" She exclaimed, banging on the door loudly in frustration. "You idiots are gonna make us late for greeting Dustin!"

Max knew that Dylan and Mike were obsessed with each other—but she didn't think it would stoop so low as for them to be so engrossed with one another that they'd forget the return of their own best friend.

From the other side of the door, Dylan moved away from Mike's lips to roll his eyes—something that Mike giggled at. "You do realize I've been tracking this dude from the minute he left his camp," he told her idly, leaning over to peck at Mike's neck. "He's literally five minutes away from hitting the outskirts of Hawkins—we're fine."

Max scowled. "We were supposed to meet up at his house early so that we could run through the plan again," she growled out irritably.

Dylan scoffed. "For what, thirty minutes?" He asked her in a sardonic tone.

"Relax, Max! We got time," Mike said, pulling Dylan in for another kiss. His arms were wrapped around his neck with Dylan's being  loosely around his waist since Mike was sitting across his lap on the bed.

Max sighed, folding her arms above her chest. "You guys really care about kissing more than your friend??" She asked them crossly.

Dylan's eyes widened and he pulled away from Mike again to give the door an indignant look. "Of course not!"

Mike whined in annoyance. "Dylan," he protested, cupping his jaw to turn the boy's face towards him again. "Dylan, c'mon just ignore her."

"But what if she's right??" Dylan murmured, his words preventing Mike from leaning in to kiss him again. "What if we are acting like bad friends?"

Mike sighed in irritation. "She doesn't know what she's talking about," he replied assuringly. "You said it yourself, we leave now, and we still have another thirty minutes of waiting around and doing nothing when we get there."

He leaned forward again, but Dylan just ducked his head, softly pressing his face into the skin of Mike's neck. "I know but...." he sighed, looking up at him a bit, "we did promise, Mike."

Mike frowned. "We promised to be there," he said, looking a bit disgruntled, "and we will be—on time. Not thirty minutes early."

He looked at Dylan and saw the conflict within his features and sighed. "Come on, Dyl...." he mumbled, peppering small kisses on his jaw. "Don't let her get to you."

"I can still hear everything you're saying, you know," Max said pointedly from the other side of the door.

Mike rolled his eyes, looking at the door in irritation. "I don't care," he snipped back, and Dylan chuckled. Those two were always bickering—you'd think that they were the siblings instead of Dylan and her.

Dylan looked at Mike and tucked a lose strand of hair behind his ear. "Mikey," he said in a knowing tone that made Mike groan. He knew that tone. He hated it.