Chapter 15

Alexiss POV
I'm slowly starting to wake up. I see Devin's arm around me. I completely forgot I slept in here. Niomi barges inside the room banging a spoon on a pan. "COME ON TIME FOR HOME SCHOOL WAKE YALL ASSES UP" she yells. "Uhn uhn bitch get out" I pull the cover over my face. "Ooou I see y'all all cuddled up y'all cute or whateva" she says annoyingly. "Get outtttt" I roll my eyes. "Yeah okay y'all better be downstairs" she says walking out. I start to get up out of the bed. "No come backkk" Dev whines pulling me back. "Boy come on before loud mouth comes back up here" I laugh. "I heard that!" Niomi yells. "Ughhh why can't I just kiss them lips" he whines. "Because idk where them things been" I laugh. "Now you know they only been on you" he gives me a straight face. I roll my eyes. "So how'd you sleep last night?" He asks. "Honestly great. I never sleep all the way through the night" I say. "See I told youuuu" he starts smiling. "Yeah yeah yeah whatever" I roll my eyes walking out. "Stop looking at my ass Devin" I say sternly. "How'd you know I was looking?" Dev asks. "Because I know you" I yell back laughing. I go into the bathroom and do my morning routine and head downstairs. Everyone is already downstairs.

Niomi POV
I wake up in the morning go annoy Alexiss, then go downstairs to cook some breakfast. Then we all eat breakfast. I go to take a shower and Daniel has the audacity to try to shower with me. "Uhn uhn boy what are you doing?" I ask. "Getting in the shower" he replies. "Boy there is another shower." I say annoyed. "Kev's in there" he says. "Oh well not my problem get out" I say. "No" he says. I hit him in the head with the soap. "Now get out" I say. I then realize my towel is not wrapped around me anymore. I hurry and pick my towel up. "Aww man why you cover up my good view" he smacks his lips. "Boy bye now get out" I roll my eyes. "I'm still not leaving" he says getting closer to me smirking. "Boy back it up" I say. "Oh you said come closer?" His smirk growing even bigger. "No I said back away do you need me to spell it for you?" I ask with attitude. He starts getting even closer to me and pins me against the wall. "You remember that day in the locker room?" He asks me. "Yeah?" I say confused. "You want me to do it again?" He smirks. "Yes I mean no" I stammer. "Oh really aww that's cute I would love to but I'm not" he says backing away. "What? That's not funny" I smack my lips. "Oh so you wanted me to?" He says with an eyebrow raised. "No" I say with a straight face. "Mhmm sure" he says walking away. I get in the shower and go to the room to get dressed. Just comfy clothes nothing crazy. I head out to go to the school and get all of our work.

Kevin POV
We were all just chilling waiting for Niomi to come back with the stupid school work. I'm scrolling through insta just liking pictures. It's pretty much a chill day today nothing is really going on. "Ma" I say to Lency. "Hmm?" She replies. "Come hereeeee" I whine. She gets up and sits down next to me. "Nah I want you to sit right here" I say patting my lap. She sits down. "Mmm lemme taste them lips" I say licking my lips. I kiss her lips softly. I grab her waist and pull her closer. "Ugh get a room" Dev says. "Don't be mad cuz you on punishment playa" I crack up laughing. Lency hits me in the chest giving me a serious look. "Haha you know I could get some from any girl with a snap of a finger" he replies. I see Alexiss giving him the "oh really" face as she moves away from him. "Oh we just gonna head out" I say grabbing Lency's hand and taking her upstairs.

Devin POV
I look over and Alexiss is giving me a death glare. "What?" I ask. "You can get some from any girl huh?" She says with attitude. "Alexiss it ain't even that deep bruh" I say smacking my lips. "One I ain't ya bruh and two if you c-you know what never mind I'm done" she then turns her back and starts scrolling on her phone. "Alexiss" no response. "Mamas" still nothing. I get up and sit in front of her and take her phone. "You're not gonna ignore me Alexiss." She just gives me a look and rolls her eyes. "Mamas come on I'm sorry now gimme a kiss" I pucker my lips at her. She leaned in. Then she bit down on my bottom lip. "Ouch that hurt!" I say. "That's what you get" she laughs. "Give me a real one this time" I smack my lips. "No I'm actually thirsty so I'm gonna go get a drink. Get a kiss from one of your other girls" she says walking away swaying her hips. This girl is gonna be the death of me.

Daniel POV
Niomi finally came back with the school work. I was walking without my crutches. "Aye yo what you doing boy?" Niomi asks. "Oh y'all ain't know I'm fine now. I just gotta go to the hospital so they can clear me. We still not going back to school tho cuz hell nah" I say. "Well I'll be damned" Alexiss says. We all finish our school work for the day. "Daniel I'll take you to the hospital. Oh and best friend you come too cuz we gotta go to Home Depot" she says. "Why?" Devin asks. "Because I don't wanna hear when y'all doing ya thing" she says. "Girl you funny but okay" Dev says laughing. We head out and get everything done and we come back and we just chilling. "Yo I'm hungry" Niomi says. "Yo ass always hungry" Alexiss laughs. "Oou you know what sounds mad good tho?" Devin asks. "What?" we all ask. "Chick-fil-A" he says. "Ooou best friend I'm with you on that one let's get it delivered" she says.

Lency POV
We got the food and was all just talking and eating. "Yo let's watch a movie" Kev says. "Oouu let's watch Friday" Niomi says. "Bet" I say. We all get comfortable on the couches with our little pairs. Me and Kev are cuddled up. Alexiss and Devin are somewhat cuddled up. Who the hell knows what's going on with them two. Niomi and Daniel are of course not cuddled up. She need to stop playing and get right with my boy Daniel deadass. We all was just laughing at the movie. I slowly started to fall asleep on Kevin. Next thing you know I felt someone tapping me. The movie has gone off.  "Ma get up" Kev says. "Mmm let me sleep" I whine. "Come on we can go lay down and I'll cuddle you until you fall back to sleep" he says. "Ughhh okay" I say getting up and heading upstairs. "What about the rest of them?" I ask. "Shitttt that ain't none of our business" he replies. I laugh quietly. We left the rest of they asses downstairs on the couch. Me and Kev cuddled until I fell asleep again. Man I ain't trying to catch feelings for the kid but I think I am. Damn it Lency  get it together.
To be continued...
(A/N) This was kinda just a filler chapter. But next chapter babyyy y'all ain't ready🤭 don't forget to vote and comment what you think is gonna happen next!!💕