Chapter 25

Chapter 25- Training Camp

"Here they are (Y/N), your little brothers and sister," Your dad showed you your mom laying down next to three little eggs

"Here they are (Y/N), your little brothers and sister," Your dad showed you your mom laying down next to three little eggs. Mom your mom looked up and smiled.
"Hi my little Nighlight, want to say hi?" You smiled softly and walked to see the eggs.

"Hello! I'm your big sister, (Y/N)! Welcome to our home!!" You shouted excitedly. The eggs obviously said nothing, making you tilt your head in confusion and your dad and other dragons laugh.
"Don't they like me?" You asked sadly.
"No no (Y/N), when they're eggs, they take time to become strong enough to break out of their shell," you Aunt, auntie Stormfly said.

"Ooooooh, how long do I have to wait?" You asked.
"About a few months honey," Aunt Meatlug replied.
"And when they hatch, you'll be the best big sister ever," you dad nuzzled his head on yours. You smiled and looked at the eggs.
"Yeah! I'm going to be the best sister in the Hidden world, and I'll never leave them alone!" You hugged your mom and the eggs softly.

"I promise I'll never leave you guys, ever"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I promised," you mumbled as the class stood outside waiting for the bus. People were talking  and Class 1-B came up too.
"What's this? Class 1-A is getting extra classes? Does this mean you failed the practical exam? I thought that class 1-A is supposed to one up my class! Oh how you must be wallowing in shame!!" Monoma said while maniacally laughing, that was until Kendo hit him in the neck.

"Sorry you guys," she said and dragged him away.
"It's nice to see you guys again!" You yelled back.
"Yeah! We've only met at the sports festival, but you guys seem pretty cool!" Tetsutestu shouted clutching his hands.
"We hope to work together then," you said as  they got onto their bus.

Iida then shouted to get on the bus in a single file line, but you already know that they still won't listen. Rip Iida.
You sat down next to Shoji, who you didn't really talked to yet.
"You excited for camp Shoji?" You asked. He looked at you. Are you really talking to him? He thought that you would talk to anyone else.
"Um, yeah," he looked forward again.

"Well, I hope that in camp, you try your best to become a great hero," you said. He nodded, but had a feeling in his chest.
'No, you'll become a great hero' he thought.
"Hey, does anyone want to listen to music?" Kaminari asked holding his phone.

"You better not play that trash" Bakugou growled.

.

.  .

.  .  .

"I dunno what I was thinking, leaving my child behind-"

"GOD DAMMIT DUNCEFACE!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"All right, get off everyone," You all stepped out of the bus and began to stretch your legs.
"Ah, finally off that bus," Kaminari said said stretching too. Mineta was running around to find a bathroom as Aizawa got off too.
"There's no stopping without a reason," he said. Then a car next to you opened and you were tackled.
"Hey there!" A blond human with a cat outfit said with a smile.
"Ummmm-"