Chapter 33 |It's gonna be a bumpy ride|

Dinner was a joyful affair for the Raizada family. They were still exceptionally content by the very eventful day.

Hearts felt less heavy, feelings got deeper, love intensified and relationships stabled. Especially with that one person, who they had been waiting for, for years and had finally met. They were finally given absolution from their sins.

"I won't be home tomorrow" Payal broke the silence.

"Why Payal bitya, did something important come up?" Asked Nani curiously.

"Yes actually Dadiji. As you all know that Zaika will officially be opening on Monday. So I have to go pick up a suitable dress for it with Khushi tomorrow" she informed everybody.

"That's great! Have fun tomorrow and do tell Khushi bitya to come back here along with you" nani insisted.

Nodding her head slightly, Payal went back to finish her dinner.

~~**~~

Having had the dinner, Arnav returned to his room to perform the delayed rituals.

A warm shower always helped him. It always relaxed his often tensed muscles, headaches, and just calmed.

His thoughts for the millionth time transported to that certain hazel-emerald eyed girl.

She was the only thing he could think of majority of time since that day at the event.

He knew the moment he saw her that getting her back would be a herculean task now. She seemed to have become more fractious and irascible, especially when with him.

He was impatient, he had been that from the past 3 and a half years. But he knew. He knew he had to be cautious, very circumspect because one wrong move would destruct even more.

Wiping the wet droplets off himself with the soft towel, he headed to bed.

It was gonna be a bumpy ride but then again, when had it not been?

~~**~~

The next morning came and having had the breakfast, Payal was waiting for her sister to arrive so that they could leave.

"Jiji I'll be there in a few minutes, you can come outside already so that we can leave asap" Khushi informed Payal on the phone.

"Ok, I'm waiting."

She informed Nani and made her way outside the gates and saw her sister waiting there for her.

Rolling the car window down Khushi yelled.

"Get in babe."

Laughing, Payal ran towards her crazy sister. Once inside they hugged in a very awkward position because of the car not providing them enough space.

Driving away on the smooth roads, Khushi informed her sister the plan for the day.

"Okay so we're gonna be going to this amazing boutique. It's my friend's and she is an amazing designer and has a great sense of fashion. She knows exactly what to wear at what occasion. She has styled me a couple times and I was not disappointed."

"That's awesome baby but you know I wanted to wear something from Be you. I wanna show off my sister as well."

Throwing her head back Khushi laughed.

"That's done then but we do need to choose an appropriate style to go with the event and my friend will help us with that. Is that ok?"

"Totally" replied Payal, smiling widely.

"So tell me. How's everything since yesterday. What's the tea sis?" Asked Khushi in a grave voice, but the last sentence caused Payal to laugh out loud.