I'm What Now?

Namjoon's POV

"If I get more cheers than you, you have to wash the dishes tonight." Taehyung challenges me. 

I swear, him, Jungkook, and Jin are always so competitive. Taehyung and Jin always come up with some game before the concerts. Jungkook never plans anything, but he ends up joining in because of his urge to win all the time. Fortunately, they put ARMYs before challenges while on stage.

"There won't be any dishes, no one is going to cook after a concert. Most of us will just eat a few snacks, then go to bed." I reason with him. 

He thinks for a while, before looking at Jin, "What should we do then?"

"Why don't you just leave it be, it's only our second concert of the tour, do it another time." Yoongi relays. His eyes are closed, as he rests up for the concert in a few hours.

"We should focus, we're doing the mashup today." I say.

Jimin and Jin are sitting on the couch on their phones, after being styled. Jungkook and Taehyung are standing up, too excited to sit down. Hoseok is in the chair getting his last touch-ups. I'm standing up, pacing like I do for every concert. I always spend the last few minutes before a concert to go over the set list in my head. I sometimes practice dance parts in the mirror that I'm not one hundred percent about.

Hoseok always tells me to calm down, but I can't help but get a little anxiety before every concert. That's not a bad thing, though. The day that I stop worrying over a concert is the day I stop caring, and that is never going to happen.

I can't help but think what it would be like if my soulmate was here to calm me down. To tell me that it's okay, and that I'll do great. Just seeing her before the concert would make the whole experience better.

"Stop thinking about that, you don't want to get sad before a concert." Hoseok says, seeing my expression. Immediately, the other members know what he is talking about.

"It will happen someday, hyung." Jimin reassures.

"You too, Jimin." I reply. We all think about it a lot, but Jimin is the most caring out of all of us. That is why he thinks about his soulmate the most. Often times, I see him staring into space. I even saw Jungkook and Jin comforting him and Taehyung when they were crying once.

Jimin thinks more about it, but Taehyung is the most emotional. Before he turned nineteen, he would always fight with the other members, but now he gets sad and depressed whenever he thinks about his soulmate.

He doesn't show it, but Jin probably thinks that he doesn't have one. Most people meet theirs within three years, but it's been six years since he became of age for the bond. He smiles and reassures the members, while thinking that he'll never meet the one for him.

Hoseok and Jungkook stare into space, while Yoongi stares at the ceiling, unable to rest anymore. They confuse me the most. They never voice their thoughts on their soulmate, or have much reaction when the topic comes up. 

Whenever they see a bonded couple on TV or in person, Jungkook only glances once, while Yoongi pretends not to notice it at all. Hoseok will act completely normal before and after, but he always watches the others solemnly when they break down over their soulmate. Jungkook is only twenty so he doesn't have much to worry about, but Hoseok and Yoongi never share their thoughts.

"Come on, let's not get upset before the concert, okay?" Jungkook tries to lighten the situation. "The ARMYs are cheering us on."

That makes the tension go down a little bit, thinking about all of the fans out there supporting us. After the members, ARMY is the most important to us. Even more important than ourselves, to us at least.