Part 1- The new world

"Okay!! That's all for today, go ahead and start packing up for the end of the day! The bell will ring in.. 10 minutes!" Mrs. Hicks announced to the room full of teenagers. My friends and I started packing up our things as I questioned, "I'm going to the park after school, you guys wanna come?" my two best friends, Rain and Lou. They both politely declined as they had things to do after school today. With no one else, I decided to go alone.

The bell finally rings, I go and get what I have from my locker and leave school. I then walk to the park, while listening to music. The road I was using seemed rather empty. I didn't think much of it since the road had always been kinda empty.

After walking for while, I arrived at the park as a cat approached me. Must be a stray. "Hi Kitty!" I bent down and pet the stray cat and it began to purr. The cat had soft silver fur with a darker gray spots around on him. The cat may not be a stray.. He was to clean to be a stray. "Do you have an owner? You don't have a collar.." I asked the cat, Like it was going to answer. I guess I had accidentally touched a part he didn't like because the cat went all evil and bit my hand!

The cat ran off after that, "Wait, No kitty! I'm sorrrryyyy!!" I began to chase after the cat. The cat led me into the forest. I finally gave up after getting deep into the woods. *Sigh* Okay well that's it. The cat is gone and I can't help it! I started to run back through the forest, but then I tripped over a fallen branch. I must've hit my head pretty hard because I blacked out.

I groaned as I sit up from the ground, Looking up at the dark blue sky I couldn't see my bag anywhere. Maybe some animal took off with it.. It had my phone in it. Unable to check the time or text anyone, I started to head home on an old backroad no one used anymore. It was the fastest way home and I'm probably already past curfew.

The smell in the air smelt like animals.. It made me think of that cat from earlier today. I still feel really bad. It was really quiet until I heard something behind me. I tried to ignore it until there was a loud groan. I turned around to see some type of animal. "Ah!!" I jumped back tripping and falling on the ground again. Clumsy meeee! I'm going to get eaten! I go to look back up at the animal and it was gone.. It must have been my imagination playing with me.. Maybe my head is messed up since I fell earlier.. It was so realistic though.. Okay! Whatever! I need to get home! I get up and continue to walk home.

Finally, I get home and go to open the door because it's normally unlocked. It was locked.. I didn't have my keys either. Okay.. I'll just knock.

                                           *Knock knock knock*

The door slowly opened to a... What the hell...?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that was so short! I hope you enjoy this so far! I'll be trying to post more chapters soon!