17

alejandro pov:

i invited to the boys to my house because why not. we were all having a good time so i just suggested us to watch a movie or something. we were all sitting in the living room. i sat by roshaun and mattia then kairi and y/n were sitting on the floor, weirdos.

a: you guys don't wanna sit on the couch?
k: there uncomfy
a: weirdo

we were watching a funny movie called superbad. i went to go make popcorn and started separating them into bowls. i gave a bowl to everyone and sat down continuing watching.

kairi pov:

i noticed mattia was ignoring me i don't know why, so i pulled him in the hallway and asked him what's up. i'm not gonna just let it flow, he's being weird.

k: you good?
m: why wouldn't i be
k: you haven't talked to me all night
m: i mean do you want me to talk to you every second?
k: idk sorta we are best friends
m: you know i like y/n so why are you all over her?
k: all over her???
m: yeah arm around her, riding the ferris wheel with her
k: first of all it isn't my fault
m: wtf do you mean???
k: yeah friends do that
m: what the fuck???
k: they do, i don't get why you're getting so mad about it. honestly.
m: whatever i'm fucking leaving, you drop of roshaun.

he rolled his eyes, glared at me and walked away.
i rushed out the hallway too go grab him but he was already saying bye to everyone. he walked out. i didn't wanna run out the door and make it look dramatic since everyone thought he was leaving because his mom wanted him home.

i just don't get why he's mad:/. it kinda bothered me while we were watching the movie, dudes my best friend and he gets mad at me over a girl who's strictly my friend basically like a sister to me soon enough. the fact he doesn't know me and her was just talking about her liking him, hm the nerve this guy has. the fact i know she likes him and he likes her but they don't know is hilarious. they both made me promise and i'm gonna keep it the fuck i look like, fake? i'm not gonna tell them and get them together because it'll be rushed, it'll happen and i just know it. i was sitting down watching with them. i texted him.

i felt so hurt

i felt so hurt. along with the other stuff i deal with, in my mind. i just felt bad i didn't mean to make someone who means a lot to me feel this way, betrayed. then he got mad at me for bringing something personal up, my fault but god it's like everything i said what just bad...

y/n: you okay?
k: yeah why wouldn't i be?
y/n: you seem off
k: i'm fine
y/n: just checking

a hour passed by and i turned alejandro and roshaun we're knocked out. y/n was dozing off, i was confused. i went to wake up alex.

k: wake up
k: aye wake up
k: alex
a: mm just go to sleep
k: alex
k: alex
k: alex wake up
a: kai!
k: ok...

i went back to where i was sitting.

y/n: here i'll go get blankets
k: don't i'm gonna wake up roshaun
y/n: just sleepover
k: no i don't wanna bother and we have school tomorrow
y/n: kai it's almost 12
k: so?
y/n: just stay ok
k: .... your dad?
y/n: don't worry he's not gonna wake you up from your sleep
k: ....

she left and came back in a couple minutes with some blankets and put them on alex and roshaun then gave one too me. i went on the couch and she went on another. she fell asleep quick, i was trying to talk to her but i didn't get a response so. i tried sleeping. i couldn't for some reason... time kept flowing and flowing. soon enough i turned it was 4 am. yes, the morning. i layed there for hours staring at the ceiling. i started to feel my eyes shut at around 4:20 am.

a/n: sorry for the short chapter today was a busy day for me! i will be posting more chapters soon🤩