33:

Jungwoo grabbed my hand, and quickly pulled me out of the room. "Ow. Jungwoo that hurts." I whined, he let go of me and pulled me Into a hug.

"Sorry I didn't mean to hurt you." He held me tightly. "Please y/n. Just wait a little longer until I get you out of here."

"Jungwoo...how'd you remember?" I asked as I heard Renjun walk out of our room and scratched his head before Waking up Jaemin to go to the dining hall.

"I dreamed of that day. Before I had to transfer to the other school. When you and I were standing below the cherry blossoms." He gave my head a kiss. "And I tried remembering it, then all those memories struck me. From our childhood to that day."

He caressed my hair. "We were dating back then."

I giggled and nodded. "Yeah we were. Hwanwoong was always so mad."

He grabbed my hand and smiled. "I'm sorry we had to break up, when I transferred to that school...That cursed school."

I smiled and shook my head. "You had to do what you had to do. Either way I waited for you like you asked me to."

"I know." He smiled and placed his forehead against mine. "I'm grateful...but right know you must be confused..with all of nct...don't fall for them. They are manipulative."

"Why do you say that?" I asked as I looked into his eyes.

"I met Jaehyun at school....then before I knew it. I had been recruited by them. Originally saying we were just going to hangout..but it ended up in a gang fight...and."

"His Head got hit with a brick, causing him to lose his memory. So I brought him home to recover." A voice said making both Jungwoo and I jump.

"Jaehyun." His name slipped out of my mouth as he walked towards us.

"Your food is going to get cold let's go." Jaehyun said as he reached to pat my head, but Jungwoo slapped his hand away.

"Don't you dare touch her. Not you! Not Taeyong! Not Jaemin!! No one!"

Jaehyun sighed. "Stop Jungwoo, it's not like we can do anything now."

"You're the worst of them all." Jungwoo said as he grabbed my hand and started walking towards the dining hall.

Jaehyun nodded. "You have the right to hate me. Don't get me wrong though, I'm not the worst here."

We walked into the dining hall, to be greeted with familiar faces. "Good morning." Taeyong spoke up, but Jungwoo just pulled a chair out for me. Ignoring Taeyong completely.

"Jungwoo what happened? You're normally a bag of marsh-" Zuley started saying, Jungwoo shot her a glare.

"Shut up! You don't know me! Pathetic ! You gave up right away! Instead of escaping!"

"Jungwoo." Yuta spoke up. "Leave her out of it."

Jungwoo shook his head. "I'm not hungry." He got to his feet and pat my head. I glanced up to look at him. He leaned down and gave me a kiss.

Right here.

In front of everyone.

In front of Sicheng, in front of Renjun, In front of Taeyong.

He left the room shutting the door behind him.

"Spill the tea." Haechan said as he pointed at me with his fork.

"Jungwoo and I used to date. Since middle school. And we were childhood friends, we met when we were 3."

"Used to." Haechan emphasized. "Not still dating right?"