Chapter 26

Chapter 26- Talking To Kota

It was the next morning, and Aizawa explained that in order to strengthen out quirks, you guys have to spend the entire day pushing your limits

It was the next morning, and Aizawa explained that in order to strengthen out quirks, you guys have to spend the entire day pushing your limits. And let me tell you.

It.

Was.

Brutal.

Even though you don't have a quirk, you spent your entirety of blasting so much plasma blasts and fire balls. Dodging falling rocks, courtesy from Uraraka's quirk, to improve your agility. And often you get hurt a lot, which led to you healing yourself, making you tired, dehydrated, and having cramps on your legs.

"This... was not... the reason... that I... came here..." you panted while laying on the floor. Aizawa sighed an kneeled next to you.
"Suck it up (Y/N), reaching over your limit is better for you to become a stronger dragon, because I thought," he lifted you up from the back of your shirt.
"You were an alpha," you whined in pain as he let go.

"I'm am! Just I'm not exactly one to take charge though," you said muffled through the ground.
"Just continue on with your attacks," he got and and walked off, having a small smirk.
"Absolute eel," you growled sitting up.
"Aw come on (L/N)! Get up and show us what a dragon can do!" Another catlike Hero, Ragdoll cheered. You sighed and stood up and continue with intense training.

'I have to be stronger to defend myself, and maybe stronger mentally to get through my problem' you thought as you started to hold in your plasma, trying to unleash a Lighting Dragon Rage.
'Focus, remember what Ryukyu said. Let my body know what it's fully capable of' A purple glow started to grow in you, electricity forming all around. And your turning into slits as you let out a roar.

"LIGHTING DRAGON RAAAAAGGEEE!!" You yelled out releasing the power into the sky. A giant gust of wind hit everyone and you stood there, breathing heavily and sweating. You the fell on your knees in exhaustion.
'Oh Thor's Hammer, that was big' you thought.
"Woah!! (Y/N) that was so cool!!" Izuku said running up, well tried to as he was tired too.

"Figures that class 1-A has a to show off, like they always do with their flashy quirks!" Monoma mocked while laughing, which caused Kendo to hit again.
"No slacking off everyone, trying until you drop!" Mandalay said wagging her finger.

"Yes ma'am"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Remember what I said last night! You all have to cool for yourselves some curry!!" Pixie-bob said. Both classes were exhausted and Iida was trying to encourage you to cook.
"(Y/N), can you get the potatoes?" You nodded towards Sero as you spark up one of stoves.
"Coming," you hoisted up the boxes and saw Todoroki heating up the stoves with... a smile? It was a small one, but you saw it.